Introducing AAW X ADVANCED Accessport High Resolution Amplifier for smartphones with 10-unit GIVEAWAYS
Feb 9, 2017 at 3:34 AM Post #137 of 241
  You mean like this ?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5PC-USB-Type-C-3-1-Male-to-Micro-USB-2-0-5-Pin-Female-Data-Adapter-for-Oneplus-3-/192095871262?hash=item2cb9ce611e:g:6~AAAOSwc1FXY4-4

No, the other way. Male Micro USB - female USB-C.

I selected the USB-C version thinking futureproof, believeing I could get an adaptor to use on my MicroUSB phone meanwhile. Dumb me xD

Feb 12, 2017 at 10:00 AM Post #140 of 241

No, the other way. Male Micro USB - female USB-C.

I selected the USB-C version thinking futureproof, believeing I could get an adaptor to use on my MicroUSB phone meanwhile. Dumb me xD

You mean like this ?   http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-C-Female-to-USB-2-0-Micro-B-Male-Port-Adapter-Android-Phone-to-Type-C-OTG-/111933033934?hash=item1a0fba8dce:g:A1kAAOSwyjBW4vjI

Mar 13, 2017 at 5:16 PM Post #142 of 241
They have been working closely with AAW to develop the portable DAC over the last year.  Their extensive know-how and expertise in acoustic engineering was instrumental in sourcing the right components to maximise the performance of the Accessport. Can't wait to try it though USB Type-C with my new gear. ;D

Mar 13, 2017 at 8:24 PM Post #143 of 241
Tried this at CanJam. One thing I noticed immediately was how it eliminates hiss from my iPhone-ACS Encore pairing. Also obviously, audible improvement in SQ and soundstage.

I love my Encores' comfort but rarely plug them to my phone; hiss is unbearable sometimes, makes them uncomfortable, sort of beating the reason they're bought.

AAW told me currently they're in mass production. Looking forward for them to arrive at my doorstep :D.

Mar 14, 2017 at 12:55 AM Post #144 of 241
Tried this at CanJam. One thing I noticed immediately was how it eliminates hiss from my iPhone-ACS Encore pairing. Also obviously, audible improvement in SQ and soundstage.

I love my Encores' comfort but rarely plug them to my phone; hiss is unbearable sometimes, makes them uncomfortable, sort of beating the reason they're bought.

AAW told me currently they're in mass production. Looking forward for them to arrive at my doorstep
biggrin.gif

How it compare with Audioquest Dragonfly Black in your opinion?

Mar 18, 2017 at 6:24 AM Post #147 of 241
Based on our testing for iOS 10.3 beta, Apple has cut off support for USB OTG, which means most usb based DAC solutions may no longer be useable on Apple products once the formal update is rolled out.

As Accessport is LAM based and MFI certified, we will not be affected by this change.

Most hacked lightning audio solutions, such lightning earphones and earphone cables may also be affected. Do avoid purchasing non-MFI certified lightning audio products at all cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back