Interesting machine from Luxury n Precision
Mar 9, 2024 at 7:53 AM Post #3,812 of 4,026
Managed complete upgrade.

System info shows:
Version: 1.0.0.3

Date: 2023.12.29 (what is surprising to me as the upgrade file indicated the date 2024.2.6 in its file name)
Congrats! How do you like the improvement in SQ?

LP had it done before CNY and it was being tested internally and then beta tested by members of the 199Club. Hence the date of the FW itself. 🤗

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2024 at 7:55 AM Post #3,813 of 4,026
@Kiats ,

I managed to extract the *.iso file.

Have I understood you correctly that you've copied the ISO-file and the RAR-file into the root of P6Pro Ti ?
Apologies for missing this. Just the .iso file. You can copy in the DSP bin file to the root directory too.

Mar 9, 2024 at 11:06 AM Post #3,816 of 4,026
Try this to see if helps. Hold the power button and count 20 before releasing the button. Press the power button again (count 20 again)
Release the button and wait about 5 sec to see the system start up. This what I do all the time when the system freezes.

@audionewbi

I left P6pro plugged into usb charging all night and it is still bricked.

I tried the above method and it still won’t turn on. Looks like I will have to send it to China 😭

Mar 9, 2024 at 11:15 AM Post #3,817 of 4,026
@audionewbi

I left P6pro plugged into usb charging all night and it is still bricked.

I tried the above method and it still won’t turn on. Looks like I will have to send it to China 😭
Sorry to hear that this has happened. I hear you. It's frustrating to see a non responsive device with no screen. I had that moments quite a lot with p6 pro but luckily managed to get it back by multiple trial and error. Really hope you restore your device soon.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2024 at 3:22 PM Post #3,818 of 4,026
Anyone here going purchase the new E7? They should be out this month. I was never a fan of akm chips vs r2r and just wonder how the sound of E7 going to be. Will it still have the LP sound house or do you guys think it will move towards the typical akm signature?

Mar 9, 2024 at 8:16 PM Post #3,820 of 4,026
Anyone here going purchase the new E7? They should be out this month. I was never a fan of akm chips vs r2r and just wonder how the sound of E7 going to be. Will it still have the LP sound house or do you guys think it will move towards the typical akm signature?
I think MT had a demo unit at CJ. If you mean digital sounding being AKM signature, I think you have nothing to worry about. LP had legacy DAPs which use DS DAC chips and they still manage to tune them to sound organic. :)

Do bear in mind that there are two types of E7 and the premium one has choice of 3 tunings. See chart below:

IMG_2769.jpeg

Mar 9, 2024 at 11:31 PM Post #3,821 of 4,026
I am keen on buying the e7 after listening to their other products. Just wanted to demo it and see if they include the search function this time round. I am quite excited about it but i am also excited abt 3000t.

Mar 10, 2024 at 4:26 AM Post #3,822 of 4,026
For the E7, and the LP OS, I understand there is a search function which will show results for Album, Artist and Song Title. Of course, as with these things, it will depend on the quality of your meta tagging. Rubbish in, rubbish out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back