Interesting machine from Luxury n Precision
Mar 16, 2024 at 8:36 AM Post #3,828 of 4,006
For the LP6 Gold upgrade I downloaded the file LPFWPKG.ISO but my MacBook Air says it is unable to open the image, like it was damaged. Have you had any problem with the file?
You are NOT supposed do anything except to drop the .iso file into the root directory of the LP6 which would show up as “MUSIC” on your Mac. Switch off the LP6 and when it switches on, it will ask you if you wish to update the firmware.

Mar 16, 2024 at 9:39 PM Post #3,830 of 4,006
Is there a dedicated thread for E7? I love to hear more impression of E7. I'm thinking that long term E7 should provide more longevity with their upgrade cards.
No dedicated thread, but not available for sale yet (for sale, but preorders only…delivery end of March) , so the only feedback you’ll get is from people who had a chance to try it at @MusicTeck ’s table at CanJam NYC.
I can’t wait to get mine!

Mar 16, 2024 at 9:57 PM Post #3,831 of 4,006
No dedicated thread, but not available for sale yet (for sale, but preorders only…delivery end of March) , so the only feedback you’ll get is from people who had a chance to try it at @MusicTeck ’s table at CanJam NYC.
What IEM are you planning to use with E7?

Mar 16, 2024 at 10:38 PM Post #3,833 of 4,006
The real test will be Storm, for me.

But I will happily use Annihilator, Perpetua and Singularity and all my Campfire IEMs with it and see what works best!

I need help!!!! :)
I understand that it will work nicely with the FitEar DC Ti and other DD based IEMs which is great. With the P6Pros, they are driven nicely around 32/60. And on the E7, I understand they will be driven at similar volume at around 55/100. Gives you some basis of comparison. :)

Mar 16, 2024 at 10:40 PM Post #3,834 of 4,006

Yes, I hear that folks were impressed by the SQ, as well as the 3 tuning options: LD, HD and HT. Last I hear the shipping out date from China still holds.

Indeed… Exciting times ahead. :)

Mar 19, 2024 at 5:32 PM Post #3,835 of 4,006
I recently received a P6 Pro and have a quick question - is there any way to rename playlists created by the device from Playlist001.pls etc?

Or alternatively some means of uploading named playlists to the device via a Mac. Thanks.

Mar 19, 2024 at 6:35 PM Post #3,836 of 4,006
I recently received a P6 Pro and have a quick question - is there any way to rename playlists created by the device from Playlist001.pls etc?

Or alternatively some means of uploading named playlists to the device via a Mac. Thanks.
I believe the playlist file can be renamed when you mount the DAP on the Mac, but I’m not sure. I’ll check tomorrow!

Mar 19, 2024 at 9:48 PM Post #3,837 of 4,006
I believe the playlist file can be renamed when you mount the DAP on the Mac, but I’m not sure. I’ll check tomorrow!
I just gave it a shot and it worked - thank you. :relaxed:

The P6 Pro is unquestionably the best portable source I've heard from a sheer performance to size/weight ratio. Amazing we can get sound like this from such a tiny device. Its' Line Out is especially impressive, it sounds amazing paired with the Mass Kobo 475.

Mar 20, 2024 at 5:05 AM Post #3,838 of 4,006
I just gave it a shot and it worked - thank you. :relaxed:

The P6 Pro is unquestionably the best portable source I've heard from a sheer performance to size/weight ratio. Amazing we can get sound like this from such a tiny device. Its' Line Out is especially impressive, it sounds amazing paired with the Mass Kobo 475.
It’s been updated to the latest FW as well? Yeah… some of us used to use it as a source for desktop rigs previously. :)

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:56 AM Post #3,839 of 4,006
Question : If I use a card with music downloaded from Qobuz ( for offline listening ) , is this music playable with a DAP of L&P ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back