Interesting machine from Luxury n Precision
Oct 17, 2023 at 9:33 PM Post #3,361 of 4,026
Re LP7 wait, these things happen. I've had my name on Musicteck's LP7 Ti advance interest list since April 2021, and there were others before me. We've witnessed two botched flagship product releases this year from two seperate companies who didn't follow proper QA/QC procedures and rushed to market before they should have.

These delays for E7 and LP7 work in advantage for the designers/engineers who have extra time to validate and thoroughly test. The only instance where multiple delays hinder a product is when constant changing direction of design/engineering paths without focus. This isn't the case here. Those who've followed LP7 saga know that Wan has followed a consistent approach without deviation. In my past communications with Wan, I can say LP team is a very focused obsessive bunch who work steadily down one path.

These delays are hitting the LP team morale harder than ours. Folks who have worked in product development can share sympathies here. I would measure Wan's passion on the same level as Tomo (from Sony). Both individuals act like artists and will eat glass to ensure their vision is delivered.

There are plenty of gears for us to munch on until the seventh generation arrives.

Oct 17, 2023 at 9:38 PM Post #3,362 of 4,026
Re LP7 wait, these things happen. I've had my name on Musicteck's LP7 Ti advance interest list since April 2021, and there were others before me. We've witnessed two botched flagship product releases this year from two seperate companies who didn't follow proper QA/QC procedures and rushed to market before they should have.

These delays for E7 and LP7 work in advantage for the designers/engineers who have extra time to validate and thoroughly test. The only instance where multiple delays hinder a product is when constant changing direction of design/engineering paths without focus. This isn't the case here. Those who've followed LP7 saga know that Wan has followed a consistent approach without deviation. In my past communications with Wan, I can say LP team is a very focused obsessive bunch who work steadily down one path.

These delays are hitting the LP team morale harder than ours. Folks who have worked in product development can share sympathies here. I would measure Wan's passion on the same level as Tomo (from Sony). Both individuals act like artists and will eat glass to ensure their vision is delivered.

There are plenty of gears for us to munch on until the seventh generation arrives.
Hear, hear! 🍻

Oct 17, 2023 at 11:30 PM Post #3,363 of 4,026
@Kiats Maybe LP should start moderating their wechat, or be more in sync.
Screenshot_20231018_142825.jpg

I got no access to their management to get VIP treatment. I was told to speak to their CS, i did so, I was told no.
You spoke to their big guys, was told otherwise.

I went through hell to repair my P6.

After all this, I'm still a LP fan, but I wouldn't protect their out of Syn and poor overseas customer care.

Their is no point in trying to hide where their is room foe improvement.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2023 at 11:36 PM Post #3,364 of 4,026
@Kiats Maybe LP should start moderating their wechat, or be more in sync.
Screenshot_20231018_142825.jpg

I got no access to their management to get VIP treatment. I was told to speak to their CS, i did so, I was told no.
You spoke to their big guys, was told otherwise.

I went through hell to repair my P6.

After all this, I'm still a LP fan, but I wouldn't protect their out of Syn and poor overseas customer care.

Their is no point in trying to hide where their is room foe improvement.
Well, you've been requested to write in again. :) so, if you're still inclined, please do so. I believe they have a CS email address.

Oct 18, 2023 at 3:30 AM Post #3,365 of 4,026
L&P is taking a considerable amount of time to release the E7. I believe they're still developing the software an the new OS. And of course they don't want to rush the product to the market. Also they're trying to extract more performance and battery life from the AKM chips. The AK4497 is primarily designed for desktop implementations, so is taking more time than expected.

Oct 18, 2023 at 10:22 PM Post #3,367 of 4,026
I think Willy Wonka runs L&P.

Oct 26, 2023 at 10:19 PM Post #3,369 of 4,026
Ultimate Selection & Platinum Sound Tuning, the "PocketHiFi Flagship" L&P P6PRO Ti 99 Limited Edition is released!

Two years after the P6PRO was launched, its "ultimate flagship" has finally appears. Introducing the P6PRO Ti99, which combines the essence of L&P's high-end DAP technology. Only 99 units will be released worldwide, pricing coming soon!

Why only 99 units?
As the first discrete R2R DAP — the ultimate version of the P6 series, the technical challenge of the Ti99 is how to "further improve" based on the PRO version. Note that the dynamics of the P6PRO are equal to having two P6s running in parallel. In the end, after a lot of precisely selection and matching, the overall dynamics of the Ti99 increased by 2dB compared to the PRO version. Due to the difficulty of selecting and matching resistors with such precision, only 99 units were produced.

Now it's even more powerful and better suited for IEMs!
As the most powerful model in the P series, the Ti99 not only put a lot of effort into its 202 resistors but also made many changes and upgrades in the analog amplification circuits. For instance, the op-amp was upgraded to the same model as the LP6Ti 7th anniversary edition; the inclusion of the LP6 Platinum firmware "adds a touch of finesse" to the listening experience, especially suitable for ACG music. The "limited-edition sound tuning" returns once again.

Brings back the classic 7th-anniversary casing craftsmanship?
In terms of casing craftsmanship, the P6PRO Ti99, also limited to 99 units, uses the same techics as the LP6Ti 7th anniversary edition. This includes a light-weighted and sturdy grade-five titanium frame, a colorful titanium color printing process, a traditional Japanese Echizen lacquered rosewood backpanel, and a leather case handcrafted from Italian veg-tanned waxed leather. It's useful, delicate, textured, and fun to play with.

The next-gen pocket-sized device for audiophiles?
While achieving better performance and sound tuning, the size of the P6PRO Ti99 remains the same as the original P6PRO, and its weight is still less than 300 grams. It offers powerful sound quality for on-the-go use.

Oct 26, 2023 at 10:53 PM Post #3,370 of 4,026
Interesting machine from Luxury n Precision, PRICE 34980 YUAN or 4780 USD

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-26 at 7.09.03 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-26 at 7.09.02 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-26 at 7.09.02 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-26 at 7.09.00 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-26 at 7.08.59 PM.jpeg
Bravo!The size and weight of the P6P make it a perfect portable DAP, and the panel made of pure titanium looks even more beautiful! I'm curious about how good the it sounds after the upgrade!

Oct 27, 2023 at 12:28 AM Post #3,371 of 4,026
Bravo!The size and weight of the P6P make it a perfect portable DAP, and the panel made of pure titanium looks even more beautiful! I'm curious about how good the it sounds after the upgrade!
No doubt it would be sold out in 3 minutes! This DAP is right up my alley with size and sound quality.

Oct 27, 2023 at 12:38 AM Post #3,372 of 4,026
No doubt it would be sold out in 3 minutes! This DAP is right up my alley with size and sound quality.
Indeed! I have placed my order with Wilson of Jaben Singapore. Look forward to this! :)

Oct 27, 2023 at 12:48 AM Post #3,373 of 4,026
If only it added an EQ...how can you have such an expensive player without that? And gap less playback!

Oct 27, 2023 at 1:31 AM Post #3,374 of 4,026
If only it added an EQ...how can you have such an expensive player without that? And gap less playback!
As i see, the TI99 have many hardware upgrades. The TI99 uses components with higher matching precision, resulting in a 2dB increase in dynamic range compared to the P6PRO. Additionally, the amplifier part uses the same op-amp as the LP6TI 7th anniversary edition, and it also use the same algorithm as the LP6 Platinum edition, and it's not just the EQ.

Oct 27, 2023 at 1:40 AM Post #3,375 of 4,026
No doubt it would be sold out in 3 minutes! This DAP is right up my alley with size and sound quality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back