InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Oct 9, 2012 at 11:19 AM Post #2,192 of 3,191
Quote:
What is the name of that color? Does it only come in that specific color set?

The blue is a custom color, the design is a solid black with a blue and white swirl. I have a pool cue with those colors, so I wanted to do something like it. I sent a picture of the cue and they said the blue was a custom color.

Oct 9, 2012 at 12:38 PM Post #2,193 of 3,191
Quote:
The blue is a custom color, the design is a solid black with a blue and white swirl. I have a pool cue with those colors, so I wanted to do something like it. I sent a picture of the cue and they said the blue was a custom color.

I see i see. Just sent my TF10s and earmolds in to get them reshelled...look forward to getting them back.
Thanks for the info, i was very close to getting something similar to yours but in the end i asked them for clear with a side note to make it really clean and clear haha. 

Oct 16, 2012 at 3:13 AM Post #2,195 of 3,191
I am planning to remold my XBA-3. Just wanted to confirm if I should take the fisher cable which is provided by inearz or if there is any alternative.

Please specify.

Also, is there any problem with the cable given by Inearz(It costs around $30)

Oct 24, 2012 at 9:34 AM Post #2,197 of 3,191
Thanks for all the input on this thread, most informative.

I have been putting up with ill fitting Sfi5 pro's for some time. I love the sound but the fit prevents me wearing them too long and often.
After reading through this (rather epic) thread and emailing Kaysen i have bought some TF 10s and will be sending them off soon.

Will update with pics.

cheers.

Oct 31, 2012 at 6:43 AM Post #2,198 of 3,191
So i recieved my TripleFis, again love the sound but terrible fit so as planned I started making some phone calls to get my impressions sorted. My local david ormerod audiologist (chester) wants £100! seriously? Amplifon (liverpool branch) which has branches globally wont even do impressions for me unless I buy their headphones. 

Getting a little deflated here, is this about right in the U.K now or should i keep looking. Anyone had success with impression kits?

Oct 31, 2012 at 7:11 AM Post #2,199 of 3,191
Try leightons if you have one up there.  £30 for impressions.  Also try some opticians like specsavers etc.  Should be able to get them done for under £50 I'd of thought.

How many refits is this now incidentally?

Been where you are and gave up after the third attempt.  Hope you get yours sorted easily. 

With christmas coming up you'll wan to get it done sooner rather than later anyway!

Cheers

Oct 31, 2012 at 8:13 AM Post #2,200 of 3,191
David thanks! I did not think to try specsavers -in fact I had no idea they may do them. Lieghtons are too far out but I have rang every specsavers from Chester to Liverpool and audiologists must be like rocking horse crap around here because not one had their audiologist on site and so could not answer my query right away. Hopefully one of them will do as they said call me back this afternoon.
David Ormerod definately want £100, i called another centre to confirm. Which is a shame because they are everywhere, and available lol.

This is my first custom IEM. So far only owned qjays (which fitted great because they were so tiny), ultimate ears SF5 and now triple fi.

cheers.

Oct 31, 2012 at 8:39 AM Post #2,202 of 3,191
Getting impressions on the 14/11, totally free from my local pharmacy audiologist, nice guy :)(they usually offer free impressions because it is medical reasons,but he said he would do them for me)

Oct 31, 2012 at 8:53 AM Post #2,203 of 3,191
Quote:
Can you post a pic of the monitor in your ear so I can see where the issues are? Are they too tight or too loose?

Thank you kindly, but there is a misunderstanding. Im looking to get my first ear impressions ever, so I can send them off to you.
You were very helpful via email and so decided to go for your reshell service. My local audiologist wants £100 pounds though
frown.gif

which is $160 dollars ish. Seems way out there so im looking around.

Oct 31, 2012 at 4:56 PM Post #2,204 of 3,191
Quote:

Thank you kindly, but there is a misunderstanding. Im looking to get my first ear impressions ever, so I can send them off to you.
You were very helpful via email and so decided to go for your reshell service. My local audiologist wants £100 pounds though
frown.gif

which is $160 dollars ish. Seems way out there so im looking around.

Ya man, that is insane. I paid $20 for mine. I know we are in different countries from each other but thats quite the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back