InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Jun 16, 2012 at 1:46 AM Post #2,012 of 3,191
Very nice I didnt know they did wood plates.  Did you have to supply the wood yourself or did they do that.  I too am wondering about titanium lol.
Quote:
Hi Dear Headfiers,

I've finally received my Jh-13 reshells. I must say the wait was definitely worth it. Here are the pictures of my gorgeous looking customs.

These were taken from my iPhone as for some reason the Sony Nex 3 doesnt do a good job of macro shots. I must give kudos to Kaysen. They ensured that customer satisfaction was guaranteed and that the customer receives a quality product. She was patient with me and was able to accommodate my requests. Once again i cannot reemphasize how satisfied I am with both the customer service and the finished product. Once again I thank Kaysen and her team from the bottom of my heart. I will definitely recommend Inearz to anyone wanting to reshell their customs/iems! Cheers!

Jun 16, 2012 at 5:21 AM Post #2,013 of 3,191
Quote:
Melkenshawn - Would you please post pics of your monitor bodies? I'm curious how the faceplates look through the acrylic.

I will tomorrow morning. The lighting now is kinda bad hence the pictures wont turn out nice.

Anyway guys, how does the perfect fit feel like? Currently when i put on my customs i can feel the tips in my ear canal, especially when i move my jaws, is this normal?

Jun 16, 2012 at 11:26 AM Post #2,014 of 3,191
Quote:
I will tomorrow morning. The lighting now is kinda bad hence the pictures wont turn out nice.

Anyway guys, how does the perfect fit feel like? Currently when i put on my customs i can feel the tips in my ear canal, especially when i move my jaws, is this normal?

Doesn't sound right to me, it's supposed to feel like nothing is there. When the tips are pushing against your ear canal, does it cause pain?

Edit* But maybe play around with the way you're putting it in, the way you insert it plays a big part on the way they fit.

Jun 16, 2012 at 12:42 PM Post #2,017 of 3,191
Quote:
The tips are pressing against my ear canal in both ears when I more my jaws. I'm guessing you're not supposed to feel them? Oh I guess another refit has to be done.

The only thing that matters is how they feel for you. If you don't like them touching, get them done again.

Jun 17, 2012 at 5:23 AM Post #2,019 of 3,191
Very nice :)

I hate ups tracking.  Mine left Tamworth (just outside Birmingham, uk) yesterday at the ungodly hour of 2:15 am and have since vanished (no updates).  Tomorrow is going to be a loooong day at work, and even if they do get delivered on time I'll probably get home to a "we tried to deliver while you were out" card :)

Cheers

Jun 17, 2012 at 9:43 AM Post #2,020 of 3,191
Quote:
Very nice :)

I hate ups tracking.  Mine left Tamworth (just outside Birmingham, uk) yesterday at the ungodly hour of 2:15 am and have since vanished (no updates).  Tomorrow is going to be a loooong day at work, and even if they do get delivered on time I'll probably get home to a "we tried to deliver while you were out" card :)

Cheers

Oh, that's the worst! Having to be stuck at work knowing they are coming and then getting home to a missed delivery.

So I was told my monitors are put on a high priority and hopefully they ship out Monday or Tuesday!

Jun 18, 2012 at 8:29 AM Post #2,022 of 3,191
Blimey, against all expectations somone was there to sign for them. 10:30 am this morning they turned up!

Jun 18, 2012 at 9:36 AM Post #2,023 of 3,191
Quote:
Blimey, against all expectations somone was there to sign for them. 10:30 am this morning they turned up!

Nice! Hopefully they finally fit and you can post up some pictures.

Jun 18, 2012 at 2:46 PM Post #2,025 of 3,191
Hi

Thanks for the kind words :)

Well first impressions are these :-

Klipsch seem to fit fine so think I'm happy with those.

The Triplefi's and Westones on the other hand I'm not so sure about and I think I have a theory on the reason.  I'm thinking I have a similar problem to the person who had the connectors too close to his ears (if that makes sense, it's quite a ways back but someone mentioned it in this thread).  Tried to detatch the cables to see if that would make the fit better (yeah I know about the sound :) ) but they are in damned tight.  Also the klipsch don't have the detatchable cables so that's another pointer to where I'm going.  It may also be down to how I'm putting them in.  At the moment I'm using the 1964 ears and ultimate ears video as a guide to put them in.  Is that about the best way or is it suck it and see?

Not sure what my next steps going to be, but I'll have a play around later (footy on soon)and see what transpires.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back