InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Jun 11, 2012 at 3:04 PM Post #1,996 of 3,191
Hello I already sent a message through the website and this is just the same message:

I recently bought myself a pair of UE-10(Ultimate Ears) and I need to get them reshelled. Do you guys reshell them? Here is a link of a review if you need further information about it.

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/entry/ultimate-ears-ue-10-pro-earphones-ipod/

I plan to go to a local audiologist for my impressions and then have my UE's reshelled. I would like to ask for the cost of reshelling. Thank you.

As a taeyeon fan as well I am more than happy to help you. They do in fact can help you reshell your ue10. It would cost $150 as it is already customized. Just leave a message here if you need anymore help.

Jun 11, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #1,997 of 3,191
Uh oh, fellow taegangers in here?!?! :)

Looks like I won't see my customs for a while, my shell cracked as they were shaving down and now I need to resend my impressions so they can redo the shell. Sad face. :frowning2:

Jun 11, 2012 at 11:23 PM Post #1,998 of 3,191
Alright, I know the reshelling is $150, the translucent colors is an extra $10 right? What are the shells made of? Acrylic? Another thing I would like to ask is the fact that I'm in Miami and my IEMs are in Texas with someone. Is it fine if I send in impressions and the earphones separate or do I have to have them together by all means?

Also Steven, with your Taeyeon themed IEMs, was the autograph considered an image for $25?

Jun 12, 2012 at 3:11 AM Post #1,999 of 3,191
Quote:
Uh oh, fellow taegangers in here?!?! :)

Looks like I won't see my customs for a while, my shell cracked as they were shaving down and now I need to resend my impressions so they can redo the shell. Sad face. :frowning2:

Aww damn at least now if you provide a better sealing ear impressions the final results would be better.

Quote:
Alright, I know the reshelling is $150, the translucent colors is an extra $10 right? What are the shells made of? Acrylic? Another thing I would like to ask is the fact that I'm in Miami and my IEMs are in Texas with someone. Is it fine if I send in impressions and the earphones separate or do I have to have them together by all means?

Also Steven, with your Taeyeon themed IEMs, was the autograph considered an image for $25?

As for such detailed stuff i guess its best to ask or call kaysen. Shes really friendly and i am pretty sure she would be more than happy to answer your questions.

Jun 12, 2012 at 8:07 AM Post #2,000 of 3,191
Quote:

I got my customs during the group buy so artwork was free, but generally it is $25 for artwork. Oh, if you don't mind me asking. Did you get your UE 10 from ebay?
wink_face.gif

melkenshawn, I hope so! I miss them so much, looks like I have just as much luck as the first time I sent my package in for a reshell!

Jun 12, 2012 at 4:29 PM Post #2,001 of 3,191
^ Yes I did. Haha the price is pretty average but you don't see them anymore so I took it. It's with my BF though because he's holding it for me until I pay him back. Hrm I'm thinking of adding artwork on mine as well but I'm not sure yet. I'll think about it lol.

Jun 12, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #2,002 of 3,191
Quote:
^ Yes I did. Haha the price is pretty average but you don't see them anymore so I took it. It's with my BF though because he's holding it for me until I pay him back. Hrm I'm thinking of adding artwork on mine as well but I'm not sure yet. I'll think about it lol.

Aw, I was watching those. So you're the one who stole it from me, haha! 
beyersmile.png

Jun 12, 2012 at 8:08 PM Post #2,003 of 3,191
x[ sorry! I knew the price was pretty sweet!! Gomen ne 
beerchug.gif

Jun 13, 2012 at 12:51 AM Post #2,004 of 3,191
Quote:
x[ sorry! I knew the price was pretty sweet even at $250!! Gomen ne 
beerchug.gif

That's true, that's the price I usually see them sell for. I hope you enjoy them!

Jun 13, 2012 at 2:35 PM Post #2,005 of 3,191
Well looks like I'll be getting mine back on Monday.  Right now according to ups tracking they are at Louisville, KY. 

Cheers

Jun 14, 2012 at 7:17 PM Post #2,006 of 3,191
Hi Dear Headfiers,

I've finally received my Jh-13 reshells. I must say the wait was definitely worth it. Here are the pictures of my gorgeous looking customs.

These were taken from my iPhone as for some reason the Sony Nex 3 doesnt do a good job of macro shots. I must give kudos to Kaysen. They ensured that customer satisfaction was guaranteed and that the customer receives a quality product. She was patient with me and was able to accommodate my requests. Once again i cannot reemphasize how satisfied I am with both the customer service and the finished product. Once again I thank Kaysen and her team from the bottom of my heart. I will definitely recommend Inearz to anyone wanting to reshell their customs/iems! Cheers!

Jun 14, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #2,007 of 3,191
Quote:
Hi Dear Headfiers,

I've finally received my Jh-13 reshells. I must say the wait was definitely worth it. Here are the pictures of my gorgeous looking customs.

These were taken from my iPhone as for some reason the Sony Nex 3 doesnt do a good job of macro shots. I must give kudos to Kaysen. They ensured that customer satisfaction was guaranteed and that the customer receives a quality product. She was patient with me and was able to accommodate my requests. Once again i cannot reemphasize how satisfied I am with both the customer service and the finished product. Once again I thank Kaysen and her team from the bottom of my heart. I will definitely recommend Inearz to anyone wanting to reshell their customs/iems! Cheers!

Wow they look fantastic! What type of wood is that and do you have to provide it yourself? How much did it cost ya? :)

Jun 14, 2012 at 10:35 PM Post #2,008 of 3,191
Quote:
Hi Dear Headfiers,

Holy crap! Those are beautiful, I didn't know InEarz do wood faceplates now. I wonder if they can do titanium faceplates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back