InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Jun 1, 2012 at 5:11 AM Post #1,982 of 3,191
Hi guys, just wanted to give an update. It's been a while since I got my remolds back from Fisher, and after a refit and a revelation that some disgruntled employees were trying to sabotage the company i am sitting here, listening to my remolded shure se530s with no discomfort and excellent sound.. very happy with InEarZ and their final product, although the impression taking, shipping, waiting, initial discomfort, refit, waiting and all wasn't as pleasant.. but now that i hear inearz is really putting in work I wouldn't hesitate to give them another shot if I needed to.

cheers~

Jun 1, 2012 at 3:56 PM Post #1,983 of 3,191
Quote:
Hi guys, just wanted to give an update. It's been a while since I got my remolds back from Fisher, and after a refit and a revelation that some disgruntled employees were trying to sabotage the company i am sitting here, listening to my remolded shure se530s with no discomfort and excellent sound.. very happy with InEarZ and their final product, although the impression taking, shipping, waiting, initial discomfort, refit, waiting and all wasn't as pleasant.. but now that i hear inearz is really putting in work I wouldn't hesitate to give them another shot if I needed to.

cheers~

Hopefully i would get mine back perfect as well. Its been quite some time as well =)

Jun 7, 2012 at 11:13 PM Post #1,987 of 3,191
Quote:
Got them in
smily_headphones1.gif
. Awesome fit and comfort (had them in for an hour. The sound is much clearer and bassier ( I guess because of the seal and how close the holes are by your ear drums). I am very pleased!

And exactly what did you send in to reshell?

Jun 10, 2012 at 12:12 AM Post #1,988 of 3,191
Just got my TF10s back from being remolded, and I couldn't be more pleased!  Fit is perfect, and build quality is fantastic.  Sound is definitely clearer (I could never get a great seal with the TF10s)

Jun 10, 2012 at 2:55 AM Post #1,989 of 3,191
Quote:
Just got my TF10s back from being remolded, and I couldn't be more pleased!  Fit is perfect, and build quality is fantastic.  Sound is definitely clearer (I could never get a great seal with the TF10s)

Nice color of blue. Kaysen has been MIA for a while here. Where are you girl?

Jun 10, 2012 at 4:45 AM Post #1,990 of 3,191
Quote:

Nice color of blue. Kaysen has been MIA for a while here. Where are you girl?

I assume that they have been busy with the move!  On the plus side responses to emails seem to have picked up again.

Should also be getting mine back in the next week or so hopefully :)

Cheers

Jun 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM Post #1,991 of 3,191
Quote:

That's a nice color. I miss my pair so much! I was supposed to receive them by this weekend but I don't know what happened and they still haven't shipped mine out. :frowning2:

Jun 10, 2012 at 12:30 PM Post #1,992 of 3,191
That blue looks good, I love the new sockets inside the shell so much better.  It gives everything a much cleaner look.

Jun 11, 2012 at 5:59 AM Post #1,993 of 3,191
Quote:
That blue looks good, I love the new sockets inside the shell so much better.  It gives everything a much cleaner look.

Yeah, I'm in love with the blue.  I'm considering a second pair in purple, presently.

I believe these are the sockets from my old TripleFis; they're flush, not recessed--I prefer this, since I enjoy diy cable manufacture, and this gives me a bit more room to play with, when it comes to making cables.

Jun 11, 2012 at 1:49 PM Post #1,995 of 3,191
Hello I already sent a message through the website and this is just the same message:

I recently bought myself a pair of UE-10(Ultimate Ears) and I need to get them reshelled. Do you guys reshell them? Here is a link of a review if you need further information about it.

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/entry/ultimate-ears-ue-10-pro-earphones-ipod/

I plan to go to a local audiologist for my impressions and then have my UE's reshelled. I would like to ask for the cost of reshelling. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back