InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Apr 29, 2012 at 12:17 PM Post #1,741 of 3,191

Quote:

If you got a re-fit they probably assume you got the case and tool the first time you received them, unless of course that was before they were giving them out, in which case sorry, but you dont get one. It makes sense to me. If they gave the case out with every refit most folks would have multiple cases, why would they do that.

But, in my case, I sent my reshelled TF10 for refit (at end of March) before Kaysen announced the free offer (April 2), and I checked with her and was told I will get the free tool and case.

Apr 29, 2012 at 7:17 PM Post #1,742 of 3,191
The case is decent. It isn't going to offer the same type of protection as a hard carry case from UE. I thought Kaysen said she was including one for all outgoing orders? I am sure you can definitely request one if you would like option12.

It is also very odd that people are receiving their orders without the carry case. Just plain ziploc does not seem adequate?

Apr 29, 2012 at 11:23 PM Post #1,744 of 3,191
I think Ill stick to my otterbox for sure even though it's quite unwiedly.

Apr 30, 2012 at 9:26 AM Post #1,745 of 3,191
1. Yes I was only sending the case and cleaning tool to all new orders. so if yours was or is a refit i did not send a tool or case.
2. I ran out of cases
confused_face.gif

sorry

emails are a little combersome to answer right now. I know this isnt a very good excuse but i had to move to the front of the office (everything except my computer) and my emails are currently on Outlook express. It is really hard to go back and forth and spend the time needed on the emails. I dont know how to have them forwarded to my gmail acount. Any advice would help tremendously. :)

Apr 30, 2012 at 10:00 AM Post #1,746 of 3,191
It's in gmail settings account other emails..
Quote:
1. Yes I was only sending the case and cleaning tool to all new orders. so if yours was or is a refit i did not send a tool or case.
2. I ran out of cases
confused_face.gif

sorry

emails are a little combersome to answer right now. I know this isnt a very good excuse but i had to move to the front of the office (everything except my computer) and my emails are currently on Outlook express. It is really hard to go back and forth and spend the time needed on the emails. I dont know how to have them forwarded to my gmail acount. Any advice would help tremendously. :)

May 2, 2012 at 1:49 PM Post #1,749 of 3,191
Kaysen said mine would be shipped out within a week... Not sure if they are keeping that promise, but it seems that if they don't tell me a tracking # i may not know until they arrive.

May 2, 2012 at 3:42 PM Post #1,750 of 3,191
Quote:
Kaysen said mine would be shipped out within a week... Not sure if they are keeping that promise, but it seems that if they don't tell me a tracking # i may not know until they arrive.

When I got my reshell done they called for the CC information but they did not email me a tracking number.

For the Refit, I spoke with Kaysen today to check if my refit arrived @ Fisher and she said to expect 1.5week for completion.

May 2, 2012 at 3:48 PM Post #1,751 of 3,191
Quote:
When I got my reshell done they called for the CC information but they did not email me a tracking number.

For the Refit, I spoke with Kaysen today to check if my refit arrived @ Fisher and she said to expect 1.5week for completion.

Ah, yeah they should have received mine on Friday, and when I called on Wednesday about the completion of my refits, Kaysen said within a week. I think it was because I only needed them to be shaved down at the time. I called in on Monday to ask if they could just reconstruct them using my TF10 reshells, and I was told that they hadn't input my refit information into the computer system yet. So, a 1.5 week completion would make sense. I can't wait to get perfect fitting ES5's back, but at the same time, I ordered HE-400 headphones that are due to arrive on Friday. So I'll have a new toy to play with until my ES5's arrive.

Yes, my wallet is hurting. Picking up this hobby is hard on the cash flow
redface.gif

May 2, 2012 at 4:38 PM Post #1,752 of 3,191
Can you comment on the HE-400s when you get them?  I'm thinking of making the jump to planar magnetic too..
Quote:
Ah, yeah they should have received mine on Friday, and when I called on Wednesday about the completion of my refits, Kaysen said within a week. I think it was because I only needed them to be shaved down at the time. I called in on Monday to ask if they could just reconstruct them using my TF10 reshells, and I was told that they hadn't input my refit information into the computer system yet. So, a 1.5 week completion would make sense. I can't wait to get perfect fitting ES5's back, but at the same time, I ordered HE-400 headphones that are due to arrive on Friday. So I'll have a new toy to play with until my ES5's arrive.

Yes, my wallet is hurting. Picking up this hobby is hard on the cash flow
redface.gif

May 2, 2012 at 5:45 PM Post #1,754 of 3,191
Something is weird about the left side of my tf10 reshell, it seems to sound lower and sounds different from the right side. Could it be the fact that I'm not getting a good seal? Even so, when I push it in to get a somewhat okay seal, the left side still sounds lower. If I look down the tube I can't really see the green and red dampeners as I can on the right side. Not really sure, still haven't sent mine in for a refit because I don't know how to make note of the fact that I can't get a seal, I know if there's an area that hurts you mark it but what do you do when you can't get a seal?

May 2, 2012 at 7:04 PM Post #1,755 of 3,191
Do you think it might be an inbalance issue?
Quote:
Something is weird about the left side of my tf10 reshell, it seems to sound lower and sounds different from the right side. Could it be the fact that I'm not getting a good seal? Even so, when I push it in to get a somewhat okay seal, the left side still sounds lower. If I look down the tube I can't really see the green and red dampeners as I can on the right side. Not really sure, still haven't sent mine in for a refit because I don't know how to make note of the fact that I can't get a seal, I know if there's an area that hurts you mark it but what do you do when you can't get a seal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back