InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Mar 9, 2012 at 12:08 AM Post #1,039 of 3,191

Quote:
They dont list Ice Blue as a color on their site, but this might be close and it is from their color pictures list.

That's what I was afraid of. I asked if they could do this color, or the closest to it, and kaysen said "That would be our ice blue". I think I'm gonna have to look for a different color scheme.

Mar 9, 2012 at 5:32 PM Post #1,045 of 3,191
My refits just came back, but they're still too loose... how do you guys write on the order form to thicken the canal portions of the IEM's? I need them thickened still, but if they're only adding a tiny bit of material at a time, then that means I would have to send them back like 3-4 times before getting it correct. I'm wondering if I just had crappy impressions from the start...? I'm comparing the reshells with my UE4 and UE11's, and the UE IEM's are noticeably thicker in the canal portion than the reshelled TF10's.

Mar 9, 2012 at 8:23 PM Post #1,046 of 3,191
Hmm, you could try a little clear nail polish if you wanted..

Mar 9, 2012 at 8:50 PM Post #1,048 of 3,191
It does, you just have to let it dry and harden enough..hopefully someone else will chime in here.

Mar 9, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #1,049 of 3,191
I read through a bunch of threads before making the leap to customs and I can attest that I've read some numerous threads on this site that it works. It is much cheaper and much faster than sending it in for a refit. plus you can always add/subtract the nail polish to get what you want.

Quote:
It does, you just have to let it dry and harden enough..hopefully someone else will chime in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back