InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Jul 31, 2015 at 3:35 PM Post #2,896 of 3,191
  Awesome, I think even a simple solid color (White) would look great.  Nice and simple.  I sent them a Facebook message so hopefully should hear back.  Thinking it over, color may just look too busy on such a small logo.  Thanks again!

No problem! If they don't respond over the weekend, just give them a call on Monday. They've been pretty busy as of late, so their social media presence may not be as quick.

Aug 1, 2015 at 6:49 PM Post #2,897 of 3,191
  Awesome, I think even a simple solid color (White) would look great.  Nice and simple.  I sent them a Facebook message so hopefully should hear back.  Thinking it over, color may just look too busy on such a small logo.  Thanks again!

They have metallic silver and gold too. Also you may want to call them. Sometimes email or message may take a day or two.

Aug 21, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #2,898 of 3,191
A bit quiet in this thread, uh?  Perhaps people are busy refreshing and watching countdown on http://www.inearz.com/ waiting for the new website to go live
biggrin.gif
  8 more days!

In a meantime, will leave you with some food for thought:  IE P650 sounds better than W60 w/UM56 custom tips and costs 1/2 price of ES60
wink.gif

Pure spacious, full bodied, organic, smooth, detailed, with a great low end impact EARGASM !!!

* sorry, my ears were a bit dry
tongue.gif

** and yes, it has a new silver litz wires inside of the shell (not the cable)
cool.gif

Review coming SOON...

Aug 21, 2015 at 1:12 PM Post #2,899 of 3,191
A bit quiet in this thread, uh?  Perhaps people are busy refreshing and watching countdown on http://www.inearz.com/ waiting for the new website to go live :D   8 more days!

In a meantime, will leave you with some food for thought:  IE P650 sounds better than W60 w/UM56 custom tips and costs 1/2 price of ES60 :wink:

Pure spacious, full bodied, organic, smooth, detailed, with a great low end impact [COLOR=FF0000]EARGASM[/COLOR] !!!

* sorry, my ears were a bit dry :p
** and yes, that is new Inearz silver litz cable :cool:

Review coming SOON...

Lol on the "oil." I got the 650's also and I'm very impressed also. Compared to my other 2-3 driver Westone and Shure ears, these are much better. A review would be great to help people out with these, as not many know about their sound signatures, but I'm very happy with mine.

Aug 24, 2015 at 10:36 AM Post #2,900 of 3,191

A bit quiet in this thread, uh?  Perhaps people are busy refreshing and watching countdown on http://www.inearz.com/ waiting for the new website to go live
biggrin.gif
  8 more days!

In a meantime, will leave you with some food for thought:  IE P650 sounds better than W60 w/UM56 custom tips and costs 1/2 price of ES60
wink.gif

Pure spacious, full bodied, organic, smooth, detailed, with a great low end impact EARGASM !!!

* sorry, my ears were a bit dry
tongue.gif

** and yes, it has a new silver litz wires inside of the shell (not the cable)
cool.gif

Review coming SOON...

Lol on the "oil." I got the 650's also and I'm very impressed also. Compared to my other 2-3 driver Westone and Shure ears, these are much better. A review would be great to help people out with these, as not many know about their sound signatures, but I'm very happy with mine.

Had to make a correction, not a new silver litz cable but silver litz wires inside of the shell!

Aug 24, 2015 at 9:46 PM Post #2,901 of 3,191
Just got my TF10 reshells back and I'm loving them. I pre-ordered the TF10 (Serial No. 81 of 1000) but after the casings fell apart these IEMS sat unloved for years. I decided to get them reshelled when I had to get impressions made for ACS plugs anyhow so it was a bit of a afterthought.

Now that I'm listening to them OMG I'm so glad I did it! Great fit and the TF10 never sounded this good, ever. This is my first CIEM and I can't believe I used universals for so long. The fit is unreal, so light and comfortable no hot spots or bulgy feeling trying to get a good seal and holly crap I can chew gum, lay down on a pillow and thrash my head around! 1964 ears fundraising fire sale may be coming soon!

Sep 2, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #2,902 of 3,191
Has anyone had Inearz change an universal fit Roxanne to a custom.  I have a pair of universal fits and can't seem to keep a good seal.  Love the sound when they are set but usually does not last long.  JH Audio will not change them to customs.  Inearz says they will and have.  A lot of money at stake, so was wondering if anyone has had this done and what their experience was.

Sep 2, 2015 at 3:23 PM Post #2,903 of 3,191
  Has anyone had Inearz change an universal fit Roxanne to a custom.  I have a pair of universal fits and can't seem to keep a good seal.  Love the sound when they are set but usually does not last long.  JH Audio will not change them to customs.  Inearz says they will and have.  A lot of money at stake, so was wondering if anyone has had this done and what their experience was.

I don't have direct experience with Sirens reshell with Inearz but I did talk to them about it for my Laylas. Basically I'm pretty sure Inearz can and will do a good job on the reshells. However, I decided not to do it because they told me JH uses proprietary BA drivers and are not available to them so any one driver failure in the future will mean throw away since neither Inearz can fix or JH will be willing to fix a 3rd party customization. At least if you keep your Roxanne as stock universal, JH will repair it in the future as warranty or for a nominal fee.

I also understand your fit frustrations. You may want to head over to the Layla thread and ask for help. Most would agree that even the most minute issues with fit on the Laylas, alter sound quite a bit so there are a several folks who have tried numerous options.

Sep 2, 2015 at 3:55 PM Post #2,904 of 3,191
I've seen several Roxane re-shells on their Facebook page, but bflat is right about any repairs, because I'm sure JH wouldn't be happy to fix it if it's customized by a third party. But you can always take a chance. I've had IEMS last me years and others failing too after a year. You could always call JH and see what they say.

Sep 2, 2015 at 11:44 PM Post #2,905 of 3,191
Sep 7, 2015 at 7:02 AM Post #2,906 of 3,191
I have experience with sending a pair of JH Audio Roxannes to InEarz for reshelling. They weren't universal fit, though; they were customs that I bought off someone.

InEarz does a stellar job. The shells are very nicely made, and much higher quality (no bubbles, very smooth etc.) than Unique Melody circa 2010 (my only point of reference).

Unfortunately I had to send them back for a refit (which is actually going to be a complete reshell because I want longer canals). They were already 90% to 95% perfect and I would have had no qualms with keeping them, but considering how much I already invested in the Roxannes I thought a bit more waiting time would be worth it.

I just sent them back to InEarz about two weeks ago, so I haven't gotten them back yet.

In a nutshell, InEarz does a fantastic job. You won't go wrong with them. They get the fit right and their workmanship is top notch. I would say that I was mostly to blame for the fit issue -- I didn't properly specify to make the canals longer and thicker. Also, customer service is impeccable. I get friendly responses in minutes, literally.

Sep 13, 2015 at 4:52 PM Post #2,909 of 3,191
  May I know what is the latest cost for custom IEM? Thanks!

Are you referring to Inearz CIEMs?  Hang on for one more day before http://www.inearz.com/ goes live with their updated version and all the latest pricing.  In general, they are very competitive, for example with 6-driver version being $675 (default package deal).  Just wait another day to check out all their latest prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back