InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Dec 13, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #2,478 of 3,191
Just came in about an hour ago. Their new way of buffing the IEM looks sooooooooo much better! Give me some time to listen to them for a bit though.... I'll compare them to standard TF10s.

Those are boss! Look awesome

Dec 14, 2013 at 1:02 AM Post #2,480 of 3,191
I agree. Shiiiiiiiny!

They're gorgeous, and I'm jealous.

Dec 14, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #2,481 of 3,191
=

I just received my IEP 450s from Fisher, and these are my first, very quick impressions strictly from an IPOD touch, unamped. My other experiences I can compare to are: Shure 215 UE 700, UE Triple 10’s, UE 900’s, and Westone 3. I listened to Ryan Adams, rage against the machine, soilwork (death metal) Radiohead, and Boards of Canada (electronic),

First, the service was, and has always been awesome! This is my fourth time working with them.  All questions are answered, and their service is amazingly fast. Nine days from the day I shipped to receiving them back.

Second, the fit is absolutely perfect, no tweaks needed! Their new polishing technique makes the IEMs sparkle and extremely smooth. Also, they include a waterproof hard case, cleaning tool, smaller velvet case.

Sound:

Bass: Hard hitting, but extremely TIGHT and smooth. It was the very first thing I noticed when I pushed play, It doesn’t bleed into the mids or highs, but is somewhat pronounced. Has the punch of triple 10s!

Mids: Slightly forward, but smooth. Vocals sound lush and upfront.

Highs: The highs seem SLIGHTLY rolled off, while still retaining a great clarity and sparkle. I EQ’d them up just a hair in the 8K range.

Have a slight Shure sound signature

Overall, I am extremely happy with my first experience into Fisher’s IEM world.  I will be using them tonight on stage, and will report back.  Also, I will do more comparing with my other IEMs.

Radiohead Kid A is blowing my mind now on these.

Dec 14, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #2,483 of 3,191
i recently ripped the socket out of my triple-fi reshells.  So, thinking of sending them in to get new sockets installed and some new cables to go with them.  Was thinking about UE or the fisher cables - something in that price range.  Any suggestions?  tia!

Dec 14, 2013 at 2:51 PM Post #2,485 of 3,191
Out of curiosity: How big that case actually is? Can you compare against your phone?

its about 6 x 4, same size as a samsung galaxy s4 approximately. If I put my iPhone 4 top of it, it fits with about one inch on each side left over

Dec 14, 2013 at 3:05 PM Post #2,487 of 3,191
Fisher cables are almost exactly if not exactly westone cables

Dec 14, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #2,489 of 3,191
I like the old Westone custom case or the Brainwavz case for in the pocket..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back