InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Jan 9, 2014 at 12:04 AM Post #2,506 of 3,191
  I'm having my PFE's custom'd. (I already have translucent smoke/black no artwork Triple Fi 10's from Fisher, so am familiar with their work)

I have selected to have the crystal clear IEM like the attached...

http://www.inearz.t83.net/#/personalization/4536994265  slide 36 and 37 (can't copy the image from the webpage).

Now... should I have clear/clear or should I get a pale blue backplate with the above artwork.... OR clear/clear with the above artwork

Why can't this just be easy!?

===============

PFE's have been recalled from Fisher (Sorry Kaysen!)... I'm going the JH13/16 route... BUT importantly... keeping my TF10's that Fisher custom'd for me as spares/gym

? I have PFE 122's that I want custom'd by InEarz.  Were you not able to get them done because they said that they couldn't or did you decide to go a different route.  I know this thread was a long time ago but it was the only one I could find that had PFE's that were going to get remolded.  Was the filter system an issue?

Thanks for any help!

Jan 9, 2014 at 11:48 PM Post #2,507 of 3,191
I sent my PFE111 for remold and they are complete. Just waiting for having them shipped back.

I asked Kaysen on whether they can do PFEs and for sure they can. They will also permanently mold the acoustic filter into the shell.

Jan 10, 2014 at 12:24 AM Post #2,508 of 3,191
Thanks for the info.  Love to hear what you think after you get them back and see a few pics.  I am really interested if the sound changes for the better or if they lose anything.

Jan 10, 2014 at 11:03 AM Post #2,509 of 3,191
they are ready for shipping

Can't wait to receive them, they look amazing from the pics (from their facebook), InEarz have came a long way and I can say their finish and shine rivals other top tier CIEM manufacturers. I'll post impressions of them as soon as I receive them.

Jan 11, 2014 at 1:07 AM Post #2,512 of 3,191
  they are ready for shipping

Can't wait to receive them, they look amazing from the pics (from their facebook), InEarz have came a long way and I can say their finish and shine rivals other top tier CIEM manufacturers. I'll post impressions of them as soon as I receive them.

I'm pretty sure these are mine that they just posted. Just got the tracking number and should be coming this Wednesday. I finally got around to getting my TF10 reshelled after owning them for years from the first Amazon black friday sale. Hopefully the first time is the charm and dont have to get another impression/sending it back/etc! 

Jan 11, 2014 at 11:54 AM Post #2,513 of 3,191
I just received mine after a refit and I have to say: they're awesome! a serious company with outstanding customer service. Excellent craftsmanship, no sort of channel imbalance, and they're smaller than before the refit! Considering their most successful marketing strategy is WOM around here, I would definitely recommend Inearz, and maybe not soon, but also would like to try their own monitors (a lot of us ignore the Inearz line) and write a review. 

I must add, the most crucial thing here is the seal, so don't try saving money on the impressions if you want good results.

Jan 11, 2014 at 2:53 PM Post #2,517 of 3,191
I'm pretty sure these are mine that they just posted. Just got the tracking number and should be coming this Wednesday. I finally got around to getting my TF10 reshelled after owning them for years from the first Amazon black friday sale. Hopefully the first time is the charm and dont have to get another impression/sending it back/etc! 

What was the turn around time? Just curious I have a pair of jh16pro there for reshell and the wait is killing me?

Jan 11, 2014 at 11:39 PM Post #2,518 of 3,191
2 weeks from receiving them to at my door

Jan 12, 2014 at 2:28 AM Post #2,520 of 3,191
For the most part neutral, with a very slight boost in the mid bass range

I do wish Inearz would provide a very brief but helpful description with the own custom monitors.  Even a simple vertical 3 bar graph with rough ranges from bass, mids, treble (like Alclair) to give some meaningful indication of the sound signature would be very helpful and most likely bring in more business.  

I'm not aware of any in depth reviews with their custom products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back