InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Mar 13, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #1,096 of 3,191
After 6 weeks, I got my TF10 reshells back! Here are some pics: I know my logos are somewhat nerdy, but I'm into my science so don't hate! :)

I just picked them up and I'm sitting in class. Haven't really had a chance to test the sound. Initial impressions: they look very nice. The colors are spot on to what I asked for (clear shells with translucent red/blue faceplates). Logos came out pretty good. Fit, so far from what I can tell, is very good on my right ear. I haven't had a chance to test my left one (I'm sitting on the right side of the lecture hall, so it's a bit too obvious if I put in my left earpiece 
beyersmile.png
). For the second or two that I had both in, the isolation was pretty good. I could hardly hear the professor speaking.

I did order the chris_himself cables, but they don't arrive until Thursday. Amazingly though, the stock TF10 cables still fit? Is that right? Or did they configure the sockets for a TF10 cable...? 

Mar 13, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #1,097 of 3,191
I got my call, they should arrive tomorrow. It will be exactly 5 weeks after they received them. So customs tomorrow and later tonight I am going to win the Lottery for 171 million. Not a bad day, Kaysen mine look awesome cause of the color combo and how the mix came out. I will post pictures, but be ready my camera on my phone is kinda meh.

Mar 13, 2012 at 5:22 PM Post #1,098 of 3,191

Quote:
After 6 weeks, I got my TF10 reshells back! Here are some pics: I know my logos are somewhat nerdy, but I'm into my science so don't hate! :)

I just picked them up and I'm sitting in class. Haven't really had a chance to test the sound. Initial impressions: they look very nice. The colors are spot on to what I asked for (clear shells with translucent red/blue faceplates). Logos came out pretty good. Fit, so far from what I can tell, is very good on my right ear. I haven't had a chance to test my left one (I'm sitting on the right side of the lecture hall, so it's a bit too obvious if I put in my left earpiece 
beyersmile.png
). For the second or two that I had both in, the isolation was pretty good. I could hardly hear the professor speaking.

I did order the chris_himself cables, but they don't arrive until Thursday. Amazingly though, the stock TF10 cables still fit? Is that right? Or did they configure the sockets for a TF10 cable...? 

In my case they are using the TF10 socket so my FiiO cable still works, maybe thats what they did with yours.

Mar 13, 2012 at 9:49 PM Post #1,102 of 3,191

Quote:
There is, I will see what happens. If it doesnt arrive tomorrow then they owe me money.

I ordered Ground and it said 2-day shipping, so maybe they don't change it? Looking forward to seeing how yours turned out :). My fit is pretty good. No pain, and I'm still testing the seal. I can't hear much and when I push in on them, the sound doesn't get any louder, so I think they're okay! 

Mar 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM Post #1,103 of 3,191

Mar 13, 2012 at 10:15 PM Post #1,104 of 3,191

Quote:
I ordered Ground and it said 2-day shipping, so maybe they don't change it? Looking forward to seeing how yours turned out :). My fit is pretty good. No pain, and I'm still testing the seal. I can't hear much and when I push in on them, the sound doesn't get any louder, so I think they're okay! 

We will see once the tracking info updates. The total was $105.50, when I said I wanted next day it came to $113.50, which is what I expected. Kaysen said the $105.50 was with 2nd day air.

Mar 13, 2012 at 10:35 PM Post #1,106 of 3,191
The detail of the artwork on the blue looks good, I didn't know they could do that at Fisher

Quote:

beyersmile.png

Mar 14, 2012 at 9:03 AM Post #1,108 of 3,191
They received mine on 2/6 and called yesterday while i was at work and left me a message that they were finished. I just got off the phone with them, should receive them tomorrow and will post photos. Fingers crossed that they are perfect the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back