InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Nov 26, 2011 at 4:49 AM Post #706 of 3,191
Inearz has my TF10vi right now, including the vi cable as I was initially wanting to go with the stock cables until I found out that aftermarket cables don't fit.  I think I've decided on going with the UE custom cables.  Can I just tell them those are the cables I'd like to use and they'd fit the right sockets?  Or do I need to have the UE cables shipped to them?

Nov 26, 2011 at 3:59 PM Post #708 of 3,191
I would get ahold of them by phone too.  The Fisher cables I believe make the other sockets for the aftermarket cables fit too...

Quote:
Inearz has my TF10vi right now, including the vi cable as I was initially wanting to go with the stock cables until I found out that aftermarket cables don't fit.  I think I've decided on going with the UE custom cables.  Can I just tell them those are the cables I'd like to use and they'd fit the right sockets?  Or do I need to have the UE cables shipped to them?

Nov 30, 2011 at 2:06 PM Post #710 of 3,191
It's smoke isn't it?

Nov 30, 2011 at 3:15 PM Post #712 of 3,191
Thanks for the quick reply, guys.  It seems that they are a swirl or mix of two colors. But.., good idea, I'll email to Kaysen.

I haven't read alot of feedback on the new cables provided by Fisher. Does anybody have opinions?  Lacking that, I'll probably just go with Westone Elites...

Nov 30, 2011 at 4:01 PM Post #713 of 3,191
I have the Fisher cables for a couple of months now and they are pretty good, they are soft, they seem like the same cable that came with my Westone UM3X's..

Dec 2, 2011 at 11:49 AM Post #714 of 3,191
Edit: Wrong thread, disregard.

Dec 2, 2011 at 3:21 PM Post #716 of 3,191
It's black translucent, I asked for them to make it a little darker, a little more solid than their standard black translucent color bc the ones I had seen before looked kind of gray.

Dec 2, 2011 at 6:15 PM Post #718 of 3,191
Yep, those are the Fisher Black Cables v2, I was hesitant to get them because people complained about the v1 Fisher cables, but these are great, good sound, soft, doesn't get the memory bends in them.

Dec 3, 2011 at 10:40 PM Post #720 of 3,191

Quote:
Yeah, just send a picture, that's what I did.  I just told them the colors I wanted.

Sounds good.

Do you know how they got that color? I'm especially interested in your gray one.  Looking at it closer, it looks like there is clear and black and maybe some white mixed in?  Three colors maybe? At any rate, it is very nicely done...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back