InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Aug 30, 2014 at 5:08 PM Post #2,746 of 3,191
UE900 phone cable should do it..... I think it is a blue braided affair.

Aug 30, 2014 at 5:34 PM Post #2,747 of 3,191
Thanks lvbign, I was also was thinking if there was anyone that is interested in a trade for my new SE530 PTH, with the inline volume control and airline connector, and case that came with the SE530s.  It was never used, the plastic is still on the stereo plug, and still has the warning sticker about loud noises on it.  I know that this in't the thread for these questions but i'm new to here, and maybe a little lazy also.  Don't know how to get to the forum, and set filter for exactly what I want.

Sep 19, 2014 at 3:49 PM Post #2,748 of 3,191
Hi,

After long reading, I'm considering custom IEMs from Inearz. I could use your help 'cause I'm still not sure which model would be the right fit (250-350-450-...).
Cost is not really an issue, but I'll use them in the gym and in the airplane, through a decent but not HiFi Sony player, unamped, and most of my files are 192 kbps MP3 (I know...). I could do something about the player, but not about my files (no time for that). So again, I could pay for high-end, but wouldn't that be pointless in consideration of the rest of the music chain?

My second question is about sound signature. I currently use Westone UM2, still doing great after 7 years. I love their comfort and cable, but I've never been a fan of their sound signature, too bumpy in the low-medium, hiding the rest of the spectrum IMHO. Still, they're easily EQ'ed, so the final result is fine to me. What I'm looking for is something with more of a V-shaped sound signature (less upper-bass/low-medium and a bit more low-bass and highs, vs the UM2). Would the CIEMs from Inearz be the right fit? Which model in particular?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Sep 19, 2014 at 4:19 PM Post #2,749 of 3,191
http://www.head-fi.org/t/464570/inearz-fisher-hearing-custom-remold-owners-thread/2130

Here's an old thread reviewing the p450s. There is also another thread on the p250 somewhere you could probably google it.

Sep 19, 2014 at 4:33 PM Post #2,750 of 3,191
Thanks Kimchee for the quick reply.

I had seen this thread before, as well as the p250 you're referring to. The issue is I never heard the tf10's, so hard to fully appreciate the feedback...

Any thought about my first question ?

Sep 19, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #2,751 of 3,191
I have a reshelled TF10, it's my go to gym phone.  Great extension and sparkle on the highs, good bass quantity and quality at that price with good extension, very wide soundstage and good imaging.  It's hard to make the comparisons because I don't believe a lot of people have tried the Inearz customs though I'm sure they're very good.  Just go for the gold JH16FP,JH13FQ, or Roxanne :p

Sep 19, 2014 at 4:41 PM Post #2,752 of 3,191
Noble.
wink_face.gif

Sep 19, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #2,754 of 3,191
   3C ? Because of the V-signature ?

Among other reasons, their amazing quality, amazing design skills, active here on the forums and just stand up guys. If I was in the market, they would be my go to in the blink of an eye. All this and I have never demoed their products, I just trust them and the reviews from others here. Though, I could go to a meet some day and just make sure I liked them. I have had my TF10 done 2 times from Inearz, so they are also fantastic.

Sep 20, 2014 at 6:57 AM Post #2,756 of 3,191
I have the 450s and they are very bass mid heavy, with rolled off highs. I m getting the 350s in tge mail today, so I will let you know my thoughts.......one review said tge 250s are more mid, high heavy, and not very bassy...on a side note I had my triple10s and UE 700s done by inearz and they were both fantastic

Sep 20, 2014 at 8:21 AM Post #2,757 of 3,191
Nice in the arms of rain.  I'm actually kind of curious about their high end customs since noone has reallly tried them

Sep 24, 2014 at 3:41 PM Post #2,759 of 3,191
I bought some 1964Ears Quads on the B/S/T forum and sent them in to InEarZ a month ago. My remold was just posted on their Facebook page a moment ago:

I chose to get the logo of my favorite PC gaming franchise printed on the faceplates, with a matching color scheme for the shells!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back