InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Jul 8, 2014 at 12:18 PM Post #2,731 of 3,191
150 for a standard Reshell I believe

Jul 12, 2014 at 8:13 PM Post #2,733 of 3,191
There's a jh5 in the fs forum I has a thousand sounds ts842 thinking of going back to thst

Jul 21, 2014 at 2:43 PM Post #2,734 of 3,191
Quick question: I like the Ultimate Ears CIEM cable: is it possible to use the new one with a custom remold from InEarZ ? 

Jul 21, 2014 at 3:36 PM Post #2,735 of 3,191
  Quick question: I like the Ultimate Ears CIEM cable: is it possible to use the new one with a custom remold from InEarZ ? 

Just have them use the same sockets the cable is being used with now. I have had the stock TF10 sockets used for 2 remolds, never had issues with any cable working that fits the TF10 sockets.

Aug 13, 2014 at 2:27 AM Post #2,737 of 3,191
Hihi, I'm not sure how active this thread is, but I sent kaysen an email and got no reply

I have a pair of UE11s I want to get remolded. What's the process like to getting this done? (and is it even possible for these headphones?)

I'm currently in the States but I'm going back to Canada in a few weeks, I want to send them over now to avoid the crazy shipping from Canada scenario, but I'm okay with receiving them back in Canada and paying the shipping there. Is that fine? Also, how do I package and insure the molds and IEMs? So many questions :/

Aug 13, 2014 at 2:30 AM Post #2,738 of 3,191
Use the phone number on the website during normal business hours - it is easier to get in touch that way - sometimes they get swamped and emails get lower priority... Oh, and they excel at remolding your UE11's.. so no worries there.

Aug 13, 2014 at 2:51 AM Post #2,739 of 3,191
Use the phone number on the website during normal business hours - it is easier to get in touch that way - sometimes they get swamped and emails get lower priority... Oh, and they excel at remolding your UE11's.. so no worries there.

Wow that was an awesomely quick reply. Thanks! I'll give them a call as soon as possible (y)

Aug 13, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #2,741 of 3,191
Inearz does an awesome job reshelling they've done my TF10s and 3 jh16s. The molds should be silicone and my audiologist gave me a little box to ship them in he said they are ok bouncing around there. Just call them like said above Kaysen is very nice and Inearz is very accommodating with your requests.

Hihi, I'm not sure how active this thread is, but I sent kaysen an email and got no reply

I have a pair of UE11s I want to get remolded. What's the process like to getting this done? (and is it even possible for these headphones?)

I'm currently in the States but I'm going back to Canada in a few weeks, I want to send them over now to avoid the crazy shipping from Canada scenario, but I'm okay with receiving them back in Canada and paying the shipping there. Is that fine? Also, how do I package and insure the molds and IEMs? So many questions :/

Aug 27, 2014 at 1:52 PM Post #2,743 of 3,191

It might be too late, but here you go...  The "new" UE custom cable is for protruding sockets, the only place that I have seen that does this is UM.  BUT... if you use the stock TF10 sockets as Watagump did, you might be able to get a decent fit as the stock TF10 sockets stick out a bit not as much as UE's customs but a bit more than normal.  You can always probably a file and file off a bit of the plastic housing on the new UE cables to get a good fit.  

I hope they don't get mad at me for saying this, but I sent some MMCX connectors (Shure, Westone) with my old CIEMS and they used those when they reshelled instead of the normal existing 2 pin connector.  I figured MMCX was the future and as more companies are using them I figured I would try to use those.  At any rate, they fit and functioned perfectly with some UE900 cables I already had.  I'm just working with Inearz to see if I can get a "flusher" fit, but so far everything seems good.  I would def recommend them at this point.  $150 for a custom reshell, and slightly less for a universal to custom.

Aug 27, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #2,744 of 3,191
They do great work - I love my JH16FP Pros.... Crystal clear shell and recessed sockets on a 8 driver CIEM...

Aug 30, 2014 at 5:02 PM Post #2,745 of 3,191
 What I am looking for is a set of cables that will match the combining of my SE 530s, and SE325s.  Does anyone know where I can get an inexpensive cable with an inline mic so I can use with my android phone?  I'm using the stock SE jack on the buds still.  Maybe have the mic about 4" from the end of both cables.  I'm looking to spend about $35-$50 dollar range. I just want to upgrade and add the inline mic. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back