InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Oct 28, 2013 at 7:05 AM Post #2,417 of 3,191
Just received my Westone 4R back and boy am I happy with them.
Its only been a day so far, but I've had them on for 4hours straight and my ears dont feel fatigue in having them in for long periods. So it doesnt look like i need to return them thankfully!
The sound signature doesn't seem any worse than with the original shell.

The entire time it took was just a day over 4 weeks (and I live in Australia)

Ill test them out for a few more days and see how they go, but so far so good!

Oct 28, 2013 at 7:22 AM Post #2,418 of 3,191
I have my JH13's in and I wanted to tell you guys thank you. 2 years later and they're still working in tip-top shape, never needed a refit, and it was as perfect as perfect can be, they fit just as well as my Heir Audio 8's that I got straight from the company and I highly recommend this company for any work you are considering any reshell work.

Oct 29, 2013 at 2:13 PM Post #2,419 of 3,191
Thanks guys! I will tell the lab tech and the electronics tech.
happy_face1.gif

I'm so excited, We just shipped our IE-p250 and IE-p850 to SoundGuidance for a review!

Oct 29, 2013 at 6:42 PM Post #2,420 of 3,191
  After refit

before

color is spot on, lol @ before
fit is comfy now but they got chunky as ****..like 3mm sticking out from ear
i didnt have a fit issue with the plug idk why they made it taller

Many of you have probably seen this already but it is so beautiful I just feel the need to quote it again! Getting my old pair of TF10 reshelled into this dark trans purple color soon - Can't wait!

Can anyone make a comment on the quality or a mini review of the Fisher audio IEM cables? I'm still debating whether to get a different third party or just go with their own.

Nov 4, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #2,423 of 3,191
Inearz just keeps get better and better. I'm about to send in for my four pair! I'm going to try the fisher brand now!!

Nov 4, 2013 at 6:56 PM Post #2,425 of 3,191
Does anyone know if they can get a mold off of my CIEMs in order to remold another pair? In other words I want to send them 2 CIEMS one that fits me and one that I want to get remolded to fit exactly like the first.

Nov 16, 2013 at 9:07 AM Post #2,428 of 3,191
I just got my customs back from a canal thickening and a patch job, I've had my TF10 customs for about 3 years now and I use them to workout and do everything and they are still going strong.  Inearz has taken good care of me, and I just sent them another set of JH16s to get reshelled.  Will post pics when I get them back.

Nov 19, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #2,429 of 3,191
Something weird happened with my reshells. I've had em for about 4 months now, and the part where the cable enters the shell disintegrated.The sound seemed weaker on one side so I pulled out that side and that little area fell apart. I'll post pics later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back