Indonesian portable DAP prototype discussion (split from Tera Player thread)
Oct 9, 2016 at 10:31 AM Post #242 of 391
Yes never been released internationally and lots wanted to buy it because of its low price.A substitute more or less to the Tera Player.
Maybe the makers of Teri Player can give us some updates?

Hi musicday,

I'm sorry that I'm not write lot of update in this thread.
For some reason I decided to only produce 60pcs of G1, and so sorry that only 1 international user have that.
Actually I was have plan to produce multibit variant of this player I hope that can be available to international too.

Oct 9, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #243 of 391
Hi musicday,

I'm sorry that I'm not write lot of update in this thread.
For some reason I decided to only produce 60pcs of G1, and so sorry that only 1 international user have that.
Actually I was have plan to produce multibit variant of this player I hope that can be available to international too.

Hi TJ. I let a, few people who know good DAPs try Teri G1 with MUSES02 installed, and they were all shocked at how good it sounds. They're ready to buy G1 now. Our main suggestions for improvement are increased file format support, gapless support, and resume play (breakpoint memory). With those few features in place, G1 is ready for broader sales.

And I'm excited for the amp and G2. You're doing good stuff, TJ!

Oct 10, 2016 at 3:22 AM Post #244 of 391
I'm curious what are the wires on the left connecting to?

Also interested to know what the makers of Teri think about this other cheap $140 diy dap that packs components that far belies it's price tag : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/HIFI-fever-lossless-portable-music-player-AK4495SEQ-super-CS4398-USB-DAC-DSD-hardware-solution/32659019810.html

Oct 10, 2016 at 6:03 PM Post #245 of 391
Nov 2, 2016 at 1:23 PM Post #250 of 391
Great work on these @tjstyle!

I'll try to put together a review in the near future to let more people know about these
wink.gif

You already got it on my radar - looking forward to the your review!

Nov 2, 2016 at 3:31 PM Post #251 of 391
Are you still planning a tour? Any word on future availability yet?

Nov 3, 2016 at 12:48 AM Post #253 of 391
For TeriPlayer G1 I was stop the production for 60pcs only.
For new Audio player is on development now, and you can see the update info on :
http://revampacoustics.com

Guys, get in line for this. It's the multi-bit DAC version of TJ's DAP, and I think it's going to have a very high price to performance ratio for those of you seeking a purist DAP experiment with organic, analog type sound signature. If you can't tell, I'm excited!

And now, I wait...

tumblr_nkgchgDQWC1qg1ykso1_500.gif

Nov 3, 2016 at 7:58 AM Post #254 of 391
I only see an amplifier on that link, the Nuansa A1, not a DAP. What am I missing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back