Indonesian portable DAP prototype discussion (split from Tera Player thread)
Aug 5, 2016 at 2:48 PM Post #212 of 391
Hi yA,bet you have had lots of response over the pkayer,I like the sound of owning a terabyte player but to much money,better still I like the sound of your player,a dedicated made player that's not a rip off,I want one so bad but have no clue where to look,please sell me one,I come from England and would love to enlighten people about quality music with quality sound

Aug 5, 2016 at 6:52 PM Post #214 of 391
Hi hiflight,

don't you want to hear what people impression first?

I trust the expertise of the developers! Having previously owned the Tera Player, I look forward to comparing the comparison!

Aug 5, 2016 at 9:23 PM Post #216 of 391
You want to borrow mine for a bit to provide impressions?

Would love to! Please PM me with details when you get a chance.
Many thanks for your generosity!

Aug 7, 2016 at 12:28 PM Post #219 of 391

Screenless brothers

Guys,

Please write a review.
Thanks!

FWIW, The team behind TeriPlayer did state numerous times in the thread that it will not sound the same as Tera but agree that a comparative review would be nice.

I'll drop a review sometime composing comparing Teri with some other DAPs I own. It would be nice to have MP3 and FLAC decoding enabled first, though. Hint, hint tjstyle :wink:

Aug 8, 2016 at 1:02 PM Post #221 of 391
I just join head fi now. Just read this thread as of now.
Happy to see an Indonesian produced portable player.
I have not read all the 15 pages yet, can some one tell me in summary any user experience and whatbis the selling price?
Am from Jakarta but live in Singapore now, have been in love with hifi sonce n years ago.
And yes, I like to play the electronics too, though mostly analog

Aug 8, 2016 at 6:08 PM Post #222 of 391
williamhifi: Production has ended with just 60 units. TeriPlayer is quite easy to operate - even blindly. Sound is good. Opamps are easy to swap. Only real issue to deal with is screenless navigation, so I'd suggest using smaller MSD cards and rotating through your music collection often. And the player itself is quite small and easy to fit in your pocket.

Aug 8, 2016 at 10:46 PM Post #224 of 391
Thank you nmatheis, just nice to see the local production of a mini player!
Where in Jkt that people meet to listen or discuss hifi?
Where do you get op amp and Dale in Jkt? I have to buy from Shen Zhen, but got some nice Nichicon from the doctor in jkt also

Users who are viewing this thread

Back