Indonesian portable DAP prototype discussion (split from Tera Player thread)
Nov 8, 2016 at 10:24 AM Post #271 of 391
Just to get word out about Tjstyle's creations. More should be coming out way soon out of Revamp which should be available to the international audience.

Yoda-The-Empire-Strikes-Back.jpg

Nov 11, 2016 at 6:20 PM Post #273 of 391
Hi all. I just uploaded a video overview of the Teri G1 and Nuansa A1 if you want to take a look. The more I listen to these, the more impressed I am with what @tjstyle has accomplished and am really looking forward to the projects I know he's working on right now for future release. Really good stuff!

And I know it's been awhile since people expressed interest in giving the G1 a listen. I intentionally held off because I knew the A1 was coming and wanted to make sure you could get a listen, too. These were purchased with my own hard-earned cash, so I'm not going to go cray-cray and let just anyone listen. If you're a solid headfi'er and want a listen, please PM me. I'll try and work something out so some solid guys like @HiFlight can grab a listen and chime in on the thread with their impressions.

Without further ado, here's my take on TJ's babies:

And please let me know what you think of the video. I'd like to do more and want you all to enjoy them enough to watch them, so your feedback would be helpful. Feel free to drop comments on the video in my YouTube Channel. Cheers!

Nov 12, 2016 at 8:05 AM Post #278 of 391
  Hi all. I just uploaded a video overview of the Teri G1 and Nuansa A1 if you want to take a look. The more I listen to these, the more impressed I am with what @tjstyle has accomplished and am really looking forward to the projects I know he's working on right now for future release. Really good stuff!

And I know it's been awhile since people expressed interest in giving the G1 a listen. I intentionally held off because I knew the A1 was coming and wanted to make sure you could get a listen, too. These were purchased with my own hard-earned cash, so I'm not going to go cray-cray and let just anyone listen. If you're a solid headfi'er and want a listen, please PM me. I'll try and work something out so some solid guys like @HiFlight can grab a listen and chime in on the thread with their impressions.

Without further ado, here's my take on TJ's babies:

And please let me know what you think of the video. I'd like to do more and want you all to enjoy them enough to watch them, so your feedback would be helpful. Feel free to drop comments on the video in my YouTube Channel. Cheers!

Thanks a mil @nmatheis for the video. 

Nov 12, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #279 of 391
Some more pics, courtesy of the respective owners from the Indonesian audio group

What in the world is happening in that picture? It looks like a prototype DAP running through two A1. I can't read which DAP it is, so I'm curious if this is a G2 prototype. If so, how close are we to G2 availability? And what's the purpose of running through two A1 amps before going out to headphones?

Ooh, ooh. I think I've figured out the DAP part. Is it a G1 but with the new Revamp Acoustics branding? Kinda looks like that anyways. And it's got a small LCD display to help with navigation. Nice!

Thanks a mil @nmatheis
for the video. 

You're most certainly welcome. I'll be releasing more videos about other audio goodies, so subscribe to the channel and stay tuned!

Nov 12, 2016 at 2:51 PM Post #280 of 391
The DAP is old prototype unit of Neutrino P1, but I was dropped that project.
Newest DAP is on final sample production, I hope will finish before December.

What in the world is happening in that picture? It looks like a prototype DAP running through two A1. I can't read which DAP it is, so I'm curious if this is a G2 prototype. If so, how close are we to G2 availability? And what's the purpose of running through two A1 amps before going out to headphones?

Ooh, ooh. I think I've figured out the DAP part. Is it a G1 but with the new Revamp Acoustics branding? Kinda looks like that anyways. And it's got a small LCD display to help with navigation. Nice!

You're most certainly welcome. I'll be releasing more videos about other audio goodies, so subscribe to the channel and stay tuned!

Nov 12, 2016 at 2:56 PM Post #281 of 391
The DAP is old prototype unit of Neutrino P1, but I was dropped that project.
Newest DAP is on final sample production, I hope will finish before December.

Thanks for the update, TJ. Any chance for an international production run this time? I know these take time to produce, but there's interest over her!

Nov 12, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #284 of 391

I have the same question as @nmatheis. I am very interested in getting one.

The good thing about the new Teri is that it's going to be the multi-bit DAC version. Last time I chatted with TJ, he was testing out MUSES opamps in it. That's going to be a sweet, sweet sound, my friends!!!

I seem to be collecting TJ's creations, so I'm sure I'll pop for the G2, as well. In fact, I know I will. It's the one that really caught my interest from the start.

And finally, maybe I'm being a bit overly optimistic, but I'm seeing Revamp Acoustics doing for portable audio gear what VE did for earbuds. The products lack a bit of polish at first glance, but in the end it's all about how much care they take tuning their products for maximum enjoyment at a reasonable price. I excited to be here, helping TJ out at the beginning and can't wait for more guys to hear his stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back