Indonesian portable DAP prototype discussion (split from Tera Player thread)
Nov 15, 2016 at 11:09 PM Post #301 of 391
Hi nmatheis..

you better ask charles why he put word R2R to the dac chip related on his product.

the best reference is you can ask thorsten loesch the amr/ifi he is best reference for thing related with dac stuff..you can ask him on diyaudio or diyhifi.org

Nov 16, 2016 at 3:06 AM Post #303 of 391
on my opinion,

teri is it is what in the threat talking about, and tera is something else. both have different approach for the output, hence there wont be apple to apple to compare. but keep in mind that both is build for the people to enjoy music, better keep those product separated. i'm dont want to discuss about tera as well, since i havent see with my own eyes what is the inside of it.

perharp, what better to keep it roll is to support people like TJ to build his confidence to build the affordable music gear and can spread not only locally but also for international buyer as well..

:) cmiiw

Nov 17, 2016 at 3:07 AM Post #304 of 391
So Tera marketing is untrue?

I can't answer for that, but this is also still make some debate.
Not only Tera, some of audio hardware builder also said that TDA1545A is a R-2R DAC, but I just keep pointing to datasheet that TDA1545A is Multibit NOS DAC that using continuous calibration technology that developed by Philips.
Not R-2R Dac.

Dec 2, 2016 at 2:26 AM Post #306 of 391
IMG_20161028_140003.jpg

http://revampacoustics.com/news/labs/news-from-the-labs-2/

Dec 2, 2016 at 3:31 PM Post #308 of 391
Interested but with only 4 units, chances seem slim; not to mention the price which may or may not be expensive.

Dec 2, 2016 at 3:36 PM Post #309 of 391
  Interested but with only 4 units, chances seem slim; not to mention the price which may or may not be expensive.

About Nuansa P1, I just make sample unit for now, together with batch 2 of Nuansa A1. For next production (next year) usually I will make about 25 unit per batch.
Price will be released when sample unit was finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back