"In Rainbows" - When Do You Think That You'll Get Yours?
Dec 1, 2007 at 1:49 PM Post #16 of 71
Maybe it's my interpretation of the phrase "Discboxes will be shipped on or before 3rd December 2007" but when I read that I think they are going to send it out on or before the 3rd not that it will arrive by then.

Dec 2, 2007 at 1:02 AM Post #17 of 71
Ah! If they stated, shipping on or before then they have lots of time
smily_headphones1.gif
I mean...they could ship freight for someone like me and I won't see it until mid-Feb
wink.gif

Dec 3, 2007 at 3:04 AM Post #20 of 71
I just got the email that they shipped the discbox, 5-18 days to arrive.

Dec 3, 2007 at 4:22 AM Post #21 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by devin_mm /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Likewise. I'm giddy with anticipation.

That Radiohead box set that's on its way out is pretty exciting too.

Dec 3, 2007 at 4:53 AM Post #22 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by monolith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That Radiohead box set that's on its way out is pretty exciting too.

Keep in mind that one's not sanctioned by the band. It's potentially EMI taking their revenge due to Radiohead's refusal to sign another contract with them.

Just in case that makes a difference.
wink.gif

Dec 3, 2007 at 8:20 AM Post #23 of 71
It turns out that my answer to this one was 7.15am GMT today, so I must have been amongst the first in the world to take delivery of this.

I greeted the boxed set with a mixture of delight and disappointment. The slipcase is decent and gives the package a nice feeling of solidity, but the large booklet is flimsy and is has no text. The narrow booklet has the lyrics to the album, but no lyrics for the additional disc. The second disc sounds to be musically very worthwhile, but is only just under twenty-seven minutes long.
frown.gif
I was hoping that they might have rewarded the fans who paid a lot with a more generous package. In fact, the total running length of the two CDs put together is 75 minutes, which is a suspiciously familiar number.

Overall, the package isn't out of line for the price paid: it's a nice collector's item, which should appreciate in the future and which really puts a nice physical form on one of the best albums of the year.

Tracks on the second disc are: "MK1", "Down is the new up", "Go slowly", "MK2", "Last Flowers", "Up on the ladder", "Bangers + Mash" and "4 Minute Morning".

Dec 3, 2007 at 8:10 PM Post #26 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by devin_mm /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received mine as well: "we shipped ground or sea when possible" Heh, I'll see mine in February.

Dec 5, 2007 at 11:13 PM Post #28 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by DLeeWebb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
December 3rd +2, no discbox, no email....

Check your spam filter- that is where my email was. But for US customers it says up to 15 days to arrive.

Dec 7, 2007 at 4:24 PM Post #30 of 71
I got mine just now. The courier said he's been delivering them constantly since Monday to excited fans in my area... apparently his company is delivering 17,000 preordered copies in the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back