"In Rainbows" - When Do You Think That You'll Get Yours?
Nov 25, 2007 at 9:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 71

DLeeWebb

Headphoneus Supremus
The discbox was promised on or before December 3rd. If you ordered it or plan to order it, when do you think that we'll get it? Who will get it first?
rolleyes.gif

Nov 25, 2007 at 9:09 PM Post #2 of 71
I would hope if they want to make good on their promise they will be shipping, like NOW. Especially if mine is coming from England. I am looking forward to hearing it on Vinyl/ and CD. I like the album a lot.

Nov 28, 2007 at 3:56 AM Post #8 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangaea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It will be interesting to compare both the CD and the DL, as I do not find the DL bitrate hard to listen to. I think it sounds pretty good.

really? i've found the lows to be a bit crunchy.

Dec 1, 2007 at 2:16 AM Post #10 of 71
Hmm, kinda disappointing I guess for something that cost 80 bucks. The LP's and CD's would have cost me 50 or so total (heavy vinyl releases seem to cost me about 25-35 at the local shopped, then tack on another 15 for the double album maybe 20...) so the extra 30 was really for a book I don't want/need and the idea of supporting them in this endeavor. If they can't make good on their agreement, at least inform us.

Dec 1, 2007 at 2:27 AM Post #11 of 71
Before we sell them down the river completely- it is possible they could start rolling in tomorrow or Monday. But I agree they def. missed the "or before" suspense.

Dec 1, 2007 at 2:48 AM Post #12 of 71
As long as it gets in before Thursday night, since I'm working until Thursday.

Dec 1, 2007 at 3:27 AM Post #13 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangaea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Before we sell them down the river completely- it is possible they could start rolling in tomorrow or Monday. But I agree they def. missed the "or before" suspense.

No deliveries where I live on Saturdays sooo, they have Dec 3rd to settle up and make good
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back