IMR RAH - Discussion / Impressions Thread
Feb 4, 2020 at 4:59 PM Post #1,952 of 3,340
I only use the gray filter, without top filter. The sound is delicious.

Feb 5, 2020 at 7:08 AM Post #1,954 of 3,340
Feb 5, 2020 at 8:42 AM Post #1,955 of 3,340
Well I had an issue with one of the drivers in my RAH so it had to go back. The upside is I am now waiting on the Halcyon and the PB1!

I will compare them when they arrive!

Donwnside is now I have to wait without the RAH...
What issue did you have?

Feb 5, 2020 at 8:43 AM Post #1,956 of 3,340
Well I had an issue with one of the drivers in my RAH so it had to go back. The upside is I am now waiting on the Halcyon and the PB1!

I will compare them when they arrive!

Donwnside is now I have to wait without the RAH...

Oh, sounds like your issue was similar to mine.

Got my RAH back today after one week, which is insanely fast considering the shipping time to the UK. Bob received the package on Friday, repaired and sent it back on the same day.

Apparently one driver had a faulty connection, which caused it to disconnect due to pressure. So now they are back, with a new driver and fixed positioning, sounding incredible! :ksc75smile:

Feb 5, 2020 at 2:49 PM Post #1,957 of 3,340
I can tell you, the Rah scales insanely with more power the PAW Gold Touch certainly does a great job of letting the potential unleash especially in the bass department... there is more control and impact, wow!

Wow they totally scale up don't they? I liked what I heard with them on my desktop set up and that made me think they were worthy of a very good dap.

The Rah and the dx220 is a great combo for sure and I still don't think they are at their ceiling.

Feb 5, 2020 at 2:52 PM Post #1,958 of 3,340
I only use the gray filter, without top filter. The sound is delicious.

Interesting. I only tried the black bottom on their own after @Ewass suggested it. I wasnt sure if I liked it more than top and bottom filter but I liked it enough to give it another go.

I don't seem to have a grey filter or one that looks like it could be grey in the box though.

Feb 5, 2020 at 3:18 PM Post #1,959 of 3,340
Interesting. I only tried the black bottom on their own after @Ewass suggested it. I wasnt sure if I liked it more than top and bottom filter but I liked it enough to give it another go.

I don't seem to have a grey filter or one that looks like it could be grey in the box though.

you should have a silver filter in the box and another with a darker shade than gray.
I don't use the black top filter, so I removed the mesh and the inner padding, screw it to the gray filter and now I have no problems with the grip of the tips.
Really happy with the sound.

Feb 5, 2020 at 4:32 PM Post #1,960 of 3,340
Is it right that I only have the bottom part for silver filter?

Random thing is I haven't noticed the silver one before. It isn't on the card either. Where does it sit in the chart?

d
20200205_212743_HDR.jpg

Feb 5, 2020 at 4:57 PM Post #1,961 of 3,340

Random thing is I haven't noticed the silver one before. It isn't on the card either. Where does it sit in the chart?

d20200205_212743_HDR.jpg

Yeah that's right.
I think I remember that the silver filter was loose, it was not screwed.
the gray filter did come with the others in the filter holder.
although in the photo it seems that the one that is screwed is silver ... I don't know if it will be due to the light effect

Feb 5, 2020 at 4:58 PM Post #1,962 of 3,340

They come in a plastic bag where the cable clip goes

Attachments

• IMG_20200205_225034-500x500.jpg
    IMG_20200205_225034-500x500.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
Feb 5, 2020 at 5:29 PM Post #1,963 of 3,340
Yeah that's right.
I think I remember that the silver filter was loose, it was not screwed.
the gray filter did come with the others in the filter holder.
although in the photo it seems that the one that is screwed is silver ... I don't know if it will be due to the light effect

Yeah I looked again and saw it was the bottom part ha ha. Was most confused until I saw csr's post.

They come in a plastic bag where the cable clip goes

Many thanks. I hadn't noticed them in there. Crazy there is a whole new mystery filter to try out.

Feb 5, 2020 at 5:49 PM Post #1,964 of 3,340
If anyone is interested in my RAH, I'm looking to sell it along with a few other things (DAP - Cayin N6ii with A01 and T01 modules).
I have way too many IEMs for my ears.

Looking forward to getting the PB One.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back