• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 25, 2021 at 10:40 AM Post #2,942 of 17,976
Me too. I am sure It will be amazing. I cannot wait.🥳🤩💓
Has your tracking number updates, mine still says Shipper created label...has not moved since last Wednesday...

Jun 25, 2021 at 10:43 AM Post #2,943 of 17,976
I advise you to try the graphene cable mixed with pure silver. this makes vocals clearer while keeping a honeyed character and increases the width of the image. it also tightens the bass. It's pure bliss.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021 at 10:49 AM Post #2,944 of 17,976
Has your tracking number updates, mine still says Shipper created label...has not moved since last Wednesday...
The same for me. i criticized parcelforce, but now i consider parcelforce and dhl equivalent. forgive me Bob for criticizing parcelforce. but your IEM are expected so much that it s hard to wait.🙏

And thanks to try to provide us the best service as possible.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021 at 10:55 AM Post #2,945 of 17,976
I advise you to try the graphene cable mixed with pure silver. this makes vocals clearer while keeping a honeyed character and increases the width of the image. it also tightens the bass. It's pure bliss.
Which cable is this?

Jun 25, 2021 at 11:01 AM Post #2,946 of 17,976
Which cable is this?
It's a cable from xinhs. It's a 8 core with 4 cores graphene + 4 cores pure silver. Xinhs doesn't have it prepared/in stock. we have to ask him to build it. it is the same price as a cable in 8 cores graphene or pure silver not more than 50 usd with shipment. And i asked him a non recessed 2 pin connector. It's not expensive and worth the try.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021 at 11:06 AM Post #2,947 of 17,976
It's a cable from xinhs. It's a 8 core with 4 cores graphene + 4 cores pure silver. Xinhs doesn't have it prepared/in stock. we have to ask him to build it. it is the same price as a cable in 8 cores graphene or pure silver not more than 50 usd with shipment. And i asked him a non recessed 2 pin connector. It's not expensive and worth the try.
Thanks, will look into it.

Jun 25, 2021 at 1:57 PM Post #2,948 of 17,976
I defiantly think I'm have tip/seal issues because i plugged it into my Apogee Duet in the studio and still not getting the expected bass! Also, the mids sound a bit scooped & distant! Maybe im spoiled with the Star's in the Opus Mia? On the plus side i did play play Keans first Album and did actually hear some things in audible before which is a feat considering the huge detail retrieval from the Sonion Star's in the OM. I'm gonna take your advice and pick up some of those tips and do a bit if B.C Tip rolling and fingers crossed it will sort out the fit/seal? I'm a bit biased at the moment because i just Recieved my first pair of CIEM the LEAR LCM-Kalideo and iv NEVER had fit & isolation like it, its incredible and will 99.9% relegate most of my IMR'S to inside use! Sorry I'm going on a bit now but, I'm in the market for a new cable and wondered if youv tried any different cable's with B.C? I've been eyeing up the Dunu DUW02 with the Quick Lock system in the Aliexpress sale but am also really intrigued by these graphen cable's?
The graphene cable from Nicehck transformed my OM. I highly suggest it.

Jun 25, 2021 at 2:04 PM Post #2,949 of 17,976
The graphene cable from Nicehck transformed my OM. I highly suggest it.
The NiceHCK Graphene is a great cable and is made for them by XinHS which by corrallary then is of the same greatness!

Jun 25, 2021 at 2:09 PM Post #2,950 of 17,976
The NiceHCK Graphene is a great cable and is made for them by XinHS which by corrallary then is of the same greatness!
I knew this when I bought it, but I preferred the connectors used by Nicehck over the ones used by XINHS. They were better suited for the OM's recessed 2 pin

Jun 25, 2021 at 6:42 PM Post #2,951 of 17,976
I have just received the XINHS 4 core graphene silver-coated cable for my EDP+ and I can confirm that it significantly increases soundstage, treble extension and voice detail, while tightening the bass. I think that it is a must-buy for the EDP+. Thanks holsen for your tips about the cable!

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021 at 6:46 PM Post #2,952 of 17,976
Where can you order these cables? Anytime got a link?

Jun 25, 2021 at 7:03 PM Post #2,954 of 17,976
Can a custom length be ordered too?
Where can you order these cables? Anytime got a link?
Yes, just use the contact button and he'll custom make for you. Also be sure to tell him you need the extended "CIEM" type 2 pin or you'll likely get the 2 pin flat variety.
4 Core (Which I Have)
8 Core
They are on sale right now for Ali Summer Sale but tell him you learned about them on Head-Fi from Olsen and that he might have a "small" head-fi discount.

Jun 25, 2021 at 7:16 PM Post #2,955 of 17,976
Yes, just use the contact button and he'll custom make for you. Also be sure to tell him you need the extended "CIEM" type 2 pin or you'll likely get the 2 pin flat variety.

I still can't do it in standard trim, i would, if i did, be using them on the PB1 so the polished shiny connectors are a huge no, i guess he could do the new style connector of the latest IMR range on a custom order in black to match the black PB1, same for the jack connector i need a black one. Length wise i just need the standard IMR length.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back