Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 25, 2021 at 11:01 PM Post #2,971 of 18,115
@holsen Honestly the bloody story of my life with sleep, my whole body is in a terrible state. I started seeing a chiropractor before lockdown and needed massages too, i stopped the chiro to do the massages then with all the lockdowns we have not been able to continue the improvements. I have been having weekly sessions for 2 months and now onto 2 weekly soon to be 4 weekly. Generally feeling so much better now and i have just ordered a new bed which hopefully will be here in 2 weeks roughly, the bed is a huge problem currently as well as other things all contributing to my body issues.

It is now 4 am here and i can't turn the music off it just sounds incredible and the bliss emotions are in full swing, probably be super deaf tomorrow lol.
When i asked late night listening for some reason i thought you were on the like east of Canada but you're on the west side in a completely different timezone and probably early evening when i asked you. If you have the warm fuzzy buzz your music will sound amazing right now, if you can stay awake lol.

Eclectic and varied i guess my tastes are.

Jun 25, 2021 at 11:03 PM Post #2,972 of 18,115
... . I don't know, intoxicated? Sorry, missed your post... I was out with the boys from the hood having back yard brews.. . So that's the the kind of bliss I have now, these guys are funny buggers but I wouldn't call them audiophiles.
Two months ago I sent a DAP FROM Vancouver to Caracas via Miami. It hit SFO in a day, was in Miami 4 days later and was delivered in Caracas on day 10.

On the same day I shipped out I had Lotoo Paw 6000 ship to me from Houston. It was in Chicago in a day and sat there for 5 and a half weeks. Finally getting to me exactly 6 weeks after it shipped. Chicago has always been one of my favorite cities but now everything about it From. Antifa to the Mayor to Postal system is a disaster. Sad. It will show up but that hub is a nightmare are.

Jun 25, 2021 at 11:05 PM Post #2,973 of 18,115
@holsen Honestly the bloody story of my life with sleep, my whole body is in a terrible state. I started seeing a chiropractor before lockdown and needed massages too, i stopped the chiro to do the massages then with all the lockdowns we have not been able to continue the improvements. I have been having weekly sessions for 2 months and now onto 2 weekly soon to be 4 weekly. Generally feeling so much better now and i have just ordered a new bed which hopefully will be here in 2 weeks roughly, the bed is a huge problem currently as well as other things all contributing to my body issues.

It is now 4 am here and i can't turn the music off it just sounds incredible and the bliss emotions are in full swing, probably be super deaf tomorrow lol.
When i asked late night listening for some reason i thought you were on the like east of Canada but you're on the west side in a completely different timezone and probably early evening when i asked you. If you have the warm fuzzy buzz your music will sound amazing right now, if you can stay awake lol.

Eclectic and varied i guess my tastes are.
Sir Elton's Pinball Wizard pumping at considerable volumeat the moment. Yes I'm as far west as one can get on this continent. Well almost, Alaska would be further west but it's in the US and one would need to drive through my back yard to to get to it

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021 at 11:31 PM Post #2,975 of 18,115
Deleted

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021 at 11:32 PM Post #2,976 of 18,115
It never sticks in my mind which way round the big cities are, Vancouver one side and Toronto i think above New York.
To put this country in perspective its a 9 hour flight from Vancouver in the West to St John in the East. 5 hours to Toronto which is just east of Centre. We have 5 time Zones compared to 3 in the US which is our neighbor on the southern border. Think of N America as a giant funnel where Canada is the wide top of the funnel with America the slightly narrower mid funnel. Vancouver is directly atop Seattle, San Fran and LA. Winnipeg is above Minneapolis, Toronto Is a straight line over Ohio. Nashville, Montreal kind of over New York and Halifax Above Boston (roughly).
Anyway, that's enough of a tangent from this thread and thanks to the rest of you in extending grace as we go completely off topic.

Jun 25, 2021 at 11:45 PM Post #2,977 of 18,115
To put this country in perspective its a 9 hour flight from Vancouver in the West to St John in the East. 5 hours to Toronto which is just east of Centre. We have 5 time Zones compared to 3 in the US which is our neighbor on the southern border. Think of N America as a giant funnel where Canada is the wide top of the funnel with America the slightly narrower mid funnel. Vancouver is directly atop Seattle, San Fran and LA. Winnipeg is above Minneapolis, Toronto Is a straight line over Ohio. Nashville, Montreal kind of over New York and Halifax Above Boston (roughly).
Anyway, that's enough of a tangent from this thread and thanks to the rest of you in extending grace as we go completely off topic.

Off topic is the topic of the thread regardless of the naming. Anyone can speak aboot anything anytime.

Yes i was going to say prior the time zones blow my mind in Canada.

More perspective, i fly to Florida in around 8 hours from the UK, 11 hours to Mexico and Jamaica.

Do you speak Canadian with Aboot (about).

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021 at 11:56 PM Post #2,978 of 18,115
It's definitely a boot. I can make it from Vancouver to Frankfurt in 10 but just an hour less to go coast to coast in my own country.

Jun 26, 2021 at 12:04 AM Post #2,980 of 18,115
Yep. And to connect this sidebar back to IMR that's why we Canucks needs such exceptional IEMS, we spend alot of time in the air. My wife is German. for them, an hour drive away is a day trip 4 hours is an overnighter. We Canadian don't even blink at 4 hours out and 4 hours back...it's all relative.

Jun 26, 2021 at 10:01 AM Post #2,983 of 18,115
I have just received the XINHS 4 core graphene silver-coated cable for my EDP+ and I can confirm that it significantly increases soundstage, treble extension and voice detail, while tightening the bass. I think that it is a must-buy for the EDP+. Thanks holsen for your tips about the cable!
Juste wait for a little burn in period. It will makes voices more sweet and improves the rest.

Jun 26, 2021 at 10:08 AM Post #2,984 of 18,115
Hia mate, yeah like i said AlexCBSN im 99% sure its the tips/seal? I'm gonna pick up some new tips includinf the xlastec as u also advised👍
How would u describe the FOCUS EDM to a well sealed B.C? Is it worth having both or does the B.C make it pretty redundant?
have you found a solution for your tips problem?did you decide to get yourself the FOCUS EDM?

Jun 26, 2021 at 11:01 AM Post #2,985 of 18,115
Thank you for the help. Long read.

Yeahhhhh....just skip to the pictures :D

In all seriousness, the first time I read this book I tried the 'Induced Chi Flow' I mean, you would wouldn't ya?
and then did the relaxed standing flowing thing
Lets just say it blew my mind. Bliss is not a word one can usually just throw around willy nilly but....
I do like it though, unlike TaiChi this is designed specifically for health
Anyway, even if its not someones cup of tea, its an interesting read

Edit: IF anyone worries they are doing right - Just imagine what it would be like for your arms / hands to be moving through treacle and move them like that and should be perfect then

Edit: EDIT - Just to say that now, over 300 hours the bass and warmth of the mids of the EDP+ is increasing nicely

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back