Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 25, 2021 at 9:10 PM Post #2,956 of 18,096
I still can't do it in standard trim, i would, if i did, be using them on the PB1 so the polished shiny connectors are a huge no, i guess he could do the new style connector of the latest IMR range on a custom order in black to match the black PB1, same for the jack connector i need a black one. Length wise i just need the standard IMR length.
Just write to him and ask if he's got black barrels. If he's got them, which is likely because he's an OEM manufacturer (Also makes for Linsoul and others) he'll make them up for you.

Jun 25, 2021 at 9:22 PM Post #2,957 of 18,096
Just write to him and ask if he's got black barrels. If he's got them, which is likely because he's an OEM manufacturer (Also makes for Linsoul and others) he'll make them up for you.

It is very perculiar how the tables have turned, you are very determind to spend my money, it is i who usually is bestowed with such honour.

They do say "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" lol

Jun 25, 2021 at 9:28 PM Post #2,958 of 18,096
It is very perculiar how the tables have turned, you are very determind to spend my money, it is i who usually is bestowed with such honour.

They do say "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" lol
Exactly.. Or said another way what goes around..... well, you know the rest 😁

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021 at 9:46 PM Post #2,962 of 18,096
My sonic adventure? BC is a real badass.
I’ve been sonically abused for the past few days on blue nozzle red filter as Red nozzle seems not to resonate well beyond the 100hrs- overall SS was getting too gentle for my taste.

Huge soundstage than my Semper and VE, bold potent bass, fuller midrange, treble still crisp and sweet. Astonishing vocal. Make me feel like one of the audiences with the atmosphere it created when listening to Live albums from Jackson Brown, GFR Bosnia and Neil Young.

With the positive feedback for this new batch is a testament of Bob improvement in his tuning delivering beyond our expectations, and his reputation bound to spread wider. I am so impressed that I’ve already allocated some funds for him to announce the next PB.

Cheers and enjoy your weekend with IMR.

Jun 25, 2021 at 10:46 PM Post #2,968 of 18,096
Anybody here in the states waiting on delivery? My Elysium hit the black hole that is ISC Chicago on the 23rd. I naively thought I’d maybe get them this weekend only to learn that they’re so backed up in Chicago that customs is behind by like 5 weeks or more, so if I’m lucky, maybe I’ll have mine by end of July :l

Jun 25, 2021 at 10:48 PM Post #2,969 of 18,096
@holsen Late night listening to something giving you the bliss feels?
... . I don't know, intoxicated? Sorry, missed your post... I was out with the boys from the hood having back yard brews.. . So that's the the kind of bliss I have now, these guys are funny buggers but I wouldn't call them audiophiles.

Jun 25, 2021 at 10:51 PM Post #2,970 of 18,096
Honestly will never tire of these, reposting as it has been a while from my last listens and the new new's you all have this should sound just epic.

I love your taste in music...
. But do you ever sleep. I mean it's 8 PM here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back