IMR Acoustics Event Horizon
Jan 10, 2024 at 10:14 AM Post #421 of 435
I requested a refund over 2 months ago. After multiple communications and giving him several ways to refund my money to me, nothing…..

At this point, I’m pissed off to no end! I’m about to investigate what needs to be done in order to file charges in the UK.
refunds were being processed quickly. I received mine with a day or 2. They must've run out of money.

Feb 17, 2024 at 11:14 AM Post #422 of 435
I requested a refund over 2 months ago. After multiple communications and giving him several ways to refund my money to me, nothing…..

At this point, I’m pissed off to no end! I’m about to investigate what needs to be done in order to file charges in the UK.
It's the same for me. I got a few emails with promises and got ignored. No refunds. I bought several IMR IEMs before, and now I am scammed like this... It's funny to see people continue buying stuff from him.

Feb 18, 2024 at 8:05 AM Post #424 of 435
Wow I just looked again and he's taken all the info on them off of the site, no tab for full size headphones, theyre not in the special builds update area. This dude just took the money and ****ing ran, wow.

Feb 18, 2024 at 8:25 AM Post #425 of 435
Feb 19, 2024 at 6:39 AM Post #427 of 435
Just another chapter for him. But people will still buy his stuff.
No matter what he do.
For me just a bloody liar and a fraud. End of the story.

Just hope that everyone got his money back.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2024 at 11:42 AM Post #429 of 435
I think he meant well. It was probably just that he couldn't deliver on his promise, and the business couldn't support the loss of fully refunding, at the end. I received my refund, so I respect him for that. The issue is that he seems to not have the character to admit his defeat regarding the over ear headphone.

May 11, 2024 at 7:06 PM Post #430 of 435
Has anyone received their Event Horizon.
Stupidly when offered a refund or a new build I decided, especially as I had waited so long, for a rebuild.

However these never arrived and despite contacting IMR advising this they have the current status as full files.

Alas there are no responses to my emails any longer.

I'm wondering if anyone else had had the same experience

May 11, 2024 at 7:27 PM Post #431 of 435
I was on the fence already when it came to IMR, having read some iffy stuff about their business practices and such elsewhere, but something had me itching to give them a shot more recently. Glancing at this thread has cured me of that. If I ever do get any of their stuff it'll be second hand - I don't want to support someone who treats their customers like this.
I would go elsewhere as my EH haven't materialised, it's missing in action along with replies to my emails

May 11, 2024 at 7:40 PM Post #432 of 435
This is a conspiracy. Who do we send to get to the bottom of this?
James Bond
Jason Bourne
Ethan Hunt
John Wick
John Mcall (The Equlizer)
Bryan Mills (The man with a certain set of skills: Taken)
How about Bane?
He certainly was a handful for Batman

May 11, 2024 at 7:47 PM Post #433 of 435
I asked Bob about EH. He posted some photos and proposed to write him on email that I did. He left a message that "someone will reply to you on Monday when back in the office." That's all. :relaxed:
Did he say what month or year?

May 12, 2024 at 10:59 AM Post #435 of 435
It’s good that I abandoned Event Horizon after the order for TITAN appeared. I received the TITAN, but with the ENIGMA+ I was a little nervous before I received them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back