IMR Acoustics Event Horizon
Jan 10, 2024 at 10:14 AM Post #421 of 429
I requested a refund over 2 months ago. After multiple communications and giving him several ways to refund my money to me, nothing…..

At this point, I’m pissed off to no end! I’m about to investigate what needs to be done in order to file charges in the UK.
refunds were being processed quickly. I received mine with a day or 2. They must've run out of money.

Feb 17, 2024 at 11:14 AM Post #422 of 429
I requested a refund over 2 months ago. After multiple communications and giving him several ways to refund my money to me, nothing…..

At this point, I’m pissed off to no end! I’m about to investigate what needs to be done in order to file charges in the UK.
It's the same for me. I got a few emails with promises and got ignored. No refunds. I bought several IMR IEMs before, and now I am scammed like this... It's funny to see people continue buying stuff from him.

Feb 18, 2024 at 8:05 AM Post #424 of 429
Wow I just looked again and he's taken all the info on them off of the site, no tab for full size headphones, theyre not in the special builds update area. This dude just took the money and ****ing ran, wow.

Feb 18, 2024 at 8:25 AM Post #425 of 429
Feb 19, 2024 at 6:39 AM Post #427 of 429
Just another chapter for him. But people will still buy his stuff.
No matter what he do.
For me just a bloody liar and a fraud. End of the story.

Just hope that everyone got his money back.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2024 at 11:42 AM Post #429 of 429
I think he meant well. It was probably just that he couldn't deliver on his promise, and the business couldn't support the loss of fully refunding, at the end. I received my refund, so I respect him for that. The issue is that he seems to not have the character to admit his defeat regarding the over ear headphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back