[Impression] SoundMAGIC A10 - Oriental Beauty
Mar 17, 2011 at 9:59 PM Post #18 of 92

Quote:
Would it be a good match for Fuze and q-Jays? Or maybe I should wait for Fiio E11?

Fairly good match, though you won't see a lot of improvement since q-JAYS is a very efficient IEM. If you are considering using an extra amp with Fuze, I'll suggest getting a LOD as well. A decent one is fairly cheap on eBay.

Mar 19, 2011 at 8:13 AM Post #20 of 92
Quote:
Hi Clieos Do you think A10 would be a good match for SE530, or should i wait for FiiO E11

Decent, but not the best. Generally I will recommend a more transparent / colder sounding amp since SE530 is already a fairly warm sounding IEM. If you can wait a week or two, maybe I can tell about the E11 if I get the demo unit in time.

Apr 8, 2011 at 2:57 PM Post #22 of 92
Hi here two videos

And size

Apr 11, 2011 at 9:37 PM Post #25 of 92

Quote:
Ill buy the T3 maybe

That wouldnt be a problem, but I cant find the %^$! charger anywhere. If I do find the charger, I want to use it for comparison purposes in my review of the P4 - will PM you if I find the charger.

May 24, 2011 at 12:10 PM Post #29 of 92
HI ClieOS! I read your review on both the A10 and the E11, but I just can't decide. What matters to me is mostly, battery life and if either of them will be able to power the DT770 Pro 80 ohm. Any help would be appreciated! Oh and which one has the greater bass boost?

May 24, 2011 at 12:23 PM Post #30 of 92

Quote:
HI ClieOS! I read your review on both the A10 and the E11, but I just can't decide. What matters to me is mostly, battery life and if either of them will be able to power the DT770 Pro 80 ohm. Any help would be appreciated! Oh and which one has the greater bass boost?

They both run a little over 10hrs but neither can ran for very long. The difference is you can get a spare battery for E11, though it is just as easy to use a cellphone backup battery (like the Energizer Xpal) to double A10 battery life. I think E11 should be able to drive DT700 80ohm fine, but that is based on spec and I don't know how well it will be. Bass boost wise, E11 Lv2 is almost equal to A10 in sub-bass, but A10 get a little more mid bass and overall more volume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back