I'm afraid I bought a fake ATH-ES7 from JR company
May 1, 2010 at 2:09 PM Post #31 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drubbing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guess what, Some of Beyers phones are designed in Germany and made in Chain. Are those fakes too?

The Beyer DTX series and DT440, and the AT AD700 are all made in China.

If that notice from AT is true, then maybe those are fake. But that doesn't mean all products designed elsewhere but made in China are too.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Many lower-end products are assembled somewhere else... This particular item just is supposed to be made in Japan.

May 1, 2010 at 2:14 PM Post #32 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOtus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So the packages might be misprint, but what does it say on the phones?

Sorry, but what chinese products are best in the world? Yes, many quality products are assembled in China, but most awful products are usually from China too... Usually, Japan and Germany offer the best quality, in many areas. Tools, electronics, cars...

Well.I made the mistake.
smily_headphones1.gif

Like u said most awful products are usually from china,and i think that also means china produce the most products.They are so many OEM factories in china.The workers get awful pay but produce the high price product like ipad which they will never able to buy.I guess that will not happen in Japan and Germany.The workers in those country have good pay..

May 1, 2010 at 2:19 PM Post #34 of 93
Quote:

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Many lower-end products are assembled somewhere else... This particular item just is supposed to be made in Japan.

in my point of view,we think that these ES7s are fake ones not because of they are made in China,but because of that ATH headquarters announce that this type of headphones are all made in Japan. So when we got a ES7 made in China , we may suspect that it is a fake one.
But when we see 'made in China' on ES55's package,we won't be suprised because ES55 is made in China indeed.

May 1, 2010 at 2:23 PM Post #35 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by plonter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OP,keep trying to get some comments from J.R ,in is interesting what they have to say about this. I really want to believe that these are not fake.

yeah,i really want that ATH of US announce that these are authentic goods.

and from the sound of the product, I believe it is not a fake one.

May 1, 2010 at 2:27 PM Post #36 of 93
Quote:

I know that, and acknowledged it. But it's not 'obvious' when you've got numerous partially English speaking posters here. But, hey, thanks for being smart...

May 1, 2010 at 2:28 PM Post #37 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by sashimi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
in my point of view,we think that these ES7s are fake ones not because of they are made in China,but because of that ATH headquarters announce that this type of headphones are all made in Japan. So when we got a ES7 made in China , we may suspect that it is a fake one.
But when we see 'made in China' on ES55's package,we won't be suprised because ES55 is made in China indeed.

I just said that! Many cheaper phones by Audio-Technica are made in China or Taiwan.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drubbing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know that, and acknowledged it. But it's not 'obvious' when you've got numerous partially English speaking posters here. But, hey, thanks for being smart...

I´m from Finland myself, so maybe my english skills are just so amazing.

May 1, 2010 at 2:34 PM Post #38 of 93
Quote:

I just said that! Many cheaper phones by Audio-Technica are made in China or Taiwan.
I´m from Finland myself, so maybe my english skills are just so amazing.

OK...
btw ur avatar is very nice.

May 1, 2010 at 2:38 PM Post #40 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaraUCSD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone else notice that almost everyone who posted on the first page is a brand new user? I don't know what that means, but it certainly is odd....

I can tell u this.

They all bought the 'fake' ES7 just now,and saw the announcement in ATH's page of HK, so they all want to know how to solve this.

May 1, 2010 at 2:43 PM Post #41 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by sashimi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can tell u this.

They all bought the 'fake' ES7 just now,and saw the announcement in ATH's page of HK, so they all want to know how to solve this.

Danke!

May 1, 2010 at 2:51 PM Post #42 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by SillyHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If those headphones turn out to be fake yet you guys still find their sound beautiful then I have to question myself should I believe in this audiophile world anymore
biggrin.gif
Imagine all the impressions, recommendations, appreciations etc... are for FAKE cheap Chinese headphones? Oh my god. What if all R10, HE90 are invented, designed and manufactured by some Chinese farmers
biggrin.gif

I hope u can choose your word more carefully.U don't have to show us your little knowledge about china,and to prove that it is absolutely wrong.
WE R HERE, JUST TO TELL U THE FACT THAT JR.COM HAS SOLD MORE THAN 300 FAKE ES7s TO US CHINESE CUSTUMERS,AND IT DOES MEAN A POSSIBILITY THAT JR.COM HAS TREATED SOME OF YOUR AMERICANS TOO.
IT'S TIME FOR US TO BE TOGETHER TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS,OK?

May 1, 2010 at 3:02 PM Post #45 of 93
What exactly is your point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back