I'm afraid I bought a fake ATH-ES7 from JR company
May 1, 2010 at 11:15 AM Post #16 of 93
I'm here to say something about the announcement.
American ATH corporation and JR.COM ,it's time for you guys to do someting.Coz,the audio-technica Japan Corporation had confirmed that the ES-7 headphones which sold by you are fake products.
Unfortunately,I bought one.
I will keep on sending email to them untill they give a pronouncement.
And i think they should thank me by send me a D7000 for free.

May 1, 2010 at 11:22 AM Post #18 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by spark motor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
fake?JR is a good campany.I bought a es7 from JR campany.it's same to the picture!fake oh my god!

audio-technica Japan Corporation had confirmed that the ES-7 headphones which sold by you are fake products.

It's ture, I've seen the announcement on ath hk website...

but, it's hard to believe JR selling fake products

May 1, 2010 at 11:39 AM Post #22 of 93
It might still be authentic, as the letter also mentions that there was a misprinting issue on real audio technicas which said made in china. So no ones sure if yours fake or only misprinted...

May 1, 2010 at 11:50 AM Post #25 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by T.R.A.N.C.E. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It might still be authentic, as the letter also mentions that there was a misprinting issue on real audio technicas which said made in china. So no ones sure if yours fake or only misprinted...

If there was a misprinting issue on real technicas, I hope there was an official notice from JR and ATH.U.S.

May 1, 2010 at 12:35 PM Post #26 of 93
If those headphones turn out to be fake yet you guys still find their sound beautiful then I have to question myself should I believe in this audiophile world anymore
biggrin.gif
Imagine all the impressions, recommendations, appreciations etc... are for FAKE cheap Chinese headphones? Oh my god. What if all R10, HE90 are invented, designed and manufactured by some Chinese farmers
biggrin.gif

May 1, 2010 at 1:11 PM Post #27 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by SillyHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh my god. What if all R10, HE90 are invented, designed and manufactured by some Chinese farmers
biggrin.gif

Naw, rice is better. Keep farmers on paddies, I need rice before I can listen
tongue.gif

May 1, 2010 at 1:27 PM Post #28 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by SillyHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If those headphones turn out to be fake yet you guys still find their sound beautiful then I have to question myself should I believe in this audiophile world anymore
biggrin.gif
Imagine all the impressions, recommendations, appreciations etc... are for FAKE cheap Chinese headphones? Oh my god. What if all R10, HE90 are invented, designed and manufactured by some Chinese farmers
biggrin.gif

it's very common.china is the factory of the world now.
if it's just a misprint,then these ES7s are genuine ath products. they are of japanese design,but like many companies looking to save costs the products are manufactured in china.
it's not a secret anymore.the company just don't wanna peopel know,then the product can't be sold in a good price.
Actually, the products which sold in western world are much better than those sold in china.even they are manufactured in the same chinese factory.
the standards are diffierent bettween chinese goverment and western's.
as a chinese,it's very sad to admit that we produce the best products in the world but use the worst ones.

May 1, 2010 at 1:43 PM Post #29 of 93
So the packages might be misprint, but what does it say on the phones?

Quote:

Originally Posted by usher2003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
as a chinese,it's very sad to admit that we produce the best products in the world but use the worst ones.

Sorry, but what chinese products are best in the world? Yes, many quality products are assembled in China, but most awful products are usually from China too... Usually, Japan and Germany offer the best quality, in many areas. Tools, electronics, cars...

May 1, 2010 at 2:01 PM Post #30 of 93
Guess what, Some of Beyers phones are designed in Germany and made in Chain. Are those fakes too?

The Beyer DTX series and DT440, and the AT AD700 are all made in China.

If that notice from AT is true, then maybe those are fake. But that doesn't mean all products designed elsewhere but made in China are too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back