I'll host an Atlanta Meet - who's in?
Jul 21, 2005 at 2:29 AM Post #61 of 134
Directions pm'ed to KenW.

Tyrion - if your kids aren't at the ankle-biting stage, we can set them up at the tv with the Xbox/N64/whatever - if you want. My house isn't toddler-proof by any means, so very young kids might be a problem. Got Dish Network as well if Nickledeon is preferred or somesuch.

Anyways, sure hope you can make it. Let me know if you'd like directions.

Dan

Jul 21, 2005 at 2:37 AM Post #62 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blorton
Directions pm'ed to KenW.

Tyrion - if your kids aren't at the ankle-biting stage, we can set them up at the tv with the Xbox/N64/whatever - if you want. My house isn't toddler-proof by any means, so very young kids might be a problem. Got Dish Network as well if Nickledeon is preferred or somesuch.

Anyways, sure hope you can make it. Let me know if you'd like directions.

Dan

I appreciate that. They are 12 and 15 but they've been away for 3 weeks so that weekend will be a family weekend. Maybe next time.

Jul 21, 2005 at 8:14 PM Post #63 of 134
Blorton I have the Z-audio amps right now, I need to send them out soon, Where do I send them to?

Jul 21, 2005 at 8:17 PM Post #64 of 134
Thanks LittleJ. I've pm'ed you my address.

Dan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little J040
Blorton I have the Z-audio amps right now, I need to send them out soon, Where do I send them to?

Jul 23, 2005 at 10:40 PM Post #65 of 134
Sorry guys. Just found out today that I've been "volunteered" to pick up my daughters soccer team in Athens on that Sunday. Once again my luck(or lack thereof) holds true.
frown.gif

Deepest apologies. Someone be sure to take lots of pics not only of gear but of headfiers, too.

Jul 25, 2005 at 1:55 AM Post #68 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmb367
Seeing how Dan has mangled his 225's
biggrin.gif

Is there anyone else who could bring a pair? I am thinking of getting a pair and would love to hear them first
rs1smile.gif

Cool your jets, dmb! They aren't "mangled"
tongue.gif
Looks like it was just a loose wire, foreign debris or something. After some gentle tapping on several sides of that driver, it has stopped cutting out and it's been two cd's with no more dropouts. Gonna leave 'em alone for now unless that goes away for good. Was thinking of doing a recable anyway, so this would be a good excuse to do that.

Dan

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:03 AM Post #69 of 134
Hi -
I'd like to come too, and I'll see if I can persuade Tom (Hankins) to come. We're transitioning to a speaker system (new Legacy speakers should arrive this week) so I'm not sure that he'll bring anything... But he'll have all that good info in his head!!
I can bring my iRiver, if anyone cares about that. Not in the same league, I know. And you already have plenty of Senns...
tongue.gif

If you can send me directions that would be great...
Thanks!

Jul 25, 2005 at 10:21 AM Post #71 of 134
Ill be shipping my loaner cables out Monday for the meet, you guys will be the first to publicly listen to my new senn cable, aside from me, no on has ever heard them. So if anyone has some after market senn cables, bring them to the meet for comparison. Oh ya, bring your senns
smily_headphones1.gif

These are the cables that will be at the meet.

1 x RnB-Audio senn cable (this is essentially the final version, except a different plug, the sale version will have a long barrel design and taper on the front end)

1 x my specialty Female 1/4" to male 1/8" adapter cable (to convert the senn cable for use with portable units)

1x sky blue mini

1 x reference gold alloy premium mini

1 x mini to RCA y-split

Jul 25, 2005 at 12:26 PM Post #73 of 134
Thanks very much, RnB! We're looking forward to checking out your cables and posting up impressions. (I sure wish Grado had a connector like the Senns.)

Cheers!
Dan

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:40 PM Post #75 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naga
are these senn cables for the 580/600/650s????

thanks so much for the loaners!

Yeah, these will work for them. Cant wait to have a listen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back