I'll host an Atlanta Meet - who's in?
Jul 8, 2005 at 2:41 AM Post #46 of 134
ok, havent been back because i was busy getting my computer back to functioning order; havent been by audio alternatives yet but i definately will tomorro or give the guy a call

Jul 8, 2005 at 4:17 AM Post #47 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by purk
Muveling,
Between us we almost have all of the Senn upgrade cables. I will bring Zu Mobius, Equinox, and Clou Blue. We also have almost the same interconnects. I will bring my Bogdan Silver Spirit, DIY silver cable, and HGA Silver Lace.

Good stuff. Dan, hope you've got plenty of room!
cool.gif

Jul 8, 2005 at 11:14 AM Post #48 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by mulveling
Dan, hope you've got plenty of room!
cool.gif

My home has 4000 square feet. There'd better be enough room!
biggrin.gif

Oh, and I went ahead and hooked up the alpine last night. Sounds great! I can't listen to the onkyo anymore.
eek.gif

Dan

Jul 9, 2005 at 6:11 AM Post #50 of 134
the headphone cable is still in proto mode, If it is ready by the ill try to send one over for comparison to the heavy hitter senn cables.

ill most likely send a mall fi mini cable over though, And maybe my personal gold alloy mini for auditioning.

Jul 9, 2005 at 12:44 PM Post #51 of 134
Thanks, RnB. We really appreciate your efforts!

Gang - Blueberry Audio contacted me this morning and is hoping to send out an Emotion+. Awesome!
k1000smile.gif

Cheers!
Dan

Jul 14, 2005 at 7:39 AM Post #53 of 134
Awesome,

As of now, I don't have anything on that weekend. So I will try to come.

Where can I get the address? Is there anything i could bring? I have HD580 and creek OB-11
smily_headphones1.gif
I'll also bring my CD collection ..

ss

Jul 18, 2005 at 3:33 PM Post #55 of 134
I've pm'ed my address to sassysound and naga. Anyone else need directions?

Btw, I received another pm from RnB this morning with the cables listing. Impressive!

Dan

Jul 21, 2005 at 1:39 AM Post #56 of 134
So this is the GA meet Purk mentioned! The 31st? Noon? I shall do my best to attend and bring some of my meager gear. PM me the directions as well. I'll be comin' down good ol' 75. <keeping fingers crossed I can finally make one of these!>
icon10.gif

Jul 21, 2005 at 1:52 AM Post #59 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
So this is the GA meet Purk mentioned! The 31st? Noon? I shall do my best to attend and bring some of my meager gear. PM me the directions as well. I'll be comin' down good ol' 75. <keeping fingers crossed I can finally make one of these!>
icon10.gif

Sweet, really? I thought you lived far from Atlanta for some reason. Ah, maybe it's because of all the hassling you gave Ray - for some reason I thought you lived in Chicago too
biggrin.gif

...So can we expect to hear the raptor?
cool.gif

Damn, this is gonna be some kind of legendary among Atlanta meets!

Jul 21, 2005 at 1:55 AM Post #60 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
Don't we have a round of beer to work on??
tongue.gif

We do. Unfortunately, my kids come home this Sunday and Wed. No chance of leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back