I'll host an Atlanta Meet - who's in?
Jul 25, 2005 at 5:41 PM Post #76 of 134
Yes,

just to make a note, the cable is terminated with a subsititute plug at the moment, muy supplier sent me the wrong model, the final version is has a tapered barrel on the fron end on the barrel just like Zus offering, but to meet the deadline I used a substitute plug just for now w/o out the tapered tip. for amps with recessed inputs this may be trickey. but rest assured a better plug will be used in the sales version.

Jul 25, 2005 at 5:58 PM Post #77 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naga
are these senn cables for the 580/600/650s????

thanks so much for the loaners!

yes

so from what I understand these are the senn cables at the meet

Zu
equinox
clou
RnB audio
stock

all we need is a headphile, cardas, Moon audio cable,
anyone have these MIA cables?

Then you guys can have a shoot out with every senn cable out there.

Jul 26, 2005 at 3:42 AM Post #79 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
yes

so from what I understand these are the senn cables at the meet

Zu
equinox
clou
RnB audio
stock

all we need is a headphile, cardas, Moon audio cable,
anyone have these MIA cables?

Then you guys can have a shoot out with every senn cable out there.

I posted a while back that I'll bring the Cardas and Headphile blacksilver (in addition the Zu and stock cables). No moon audio cables, though.

Jul 26, 2005 at 7:20 AM Post #80 of 134
so the list is

Zu
equinox
clou
RnB audio
stock
Headphile
Cardas

!!!!

This is a very very rare occasion to have all the after market senn cables in a single location. I do not believe anyone has ever written a review comparing every cable, lol

I look forward to the results,

the cables were shipped out today, Blorton should have them by thurs or friday. Im excited to hear impressions as I have not ever compared any of my cables to the others.

Jul 26, 2005 at 12:39 PM Post #81 of 134
forgetting the Oehlbach and Moon-Audio
icon10.gif

Jul 26, 2005 at 1:33 PM Post #83 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blorton
Hey now! Please no threadjacking here!
tongue.gif

Dan

Not jacking... it would be incredible to have all of those in one place
eek.gif
just wanted to mention the few that are not present as of yet so maybe they could be.

Jul 29, 2005 at 6:29 PM Post #87 of 134
Two more days!

I need a favor from those of you bringing gear, please bring a power strip as well, if you can. I'll have a couple here but want to make sure we don't run short.

Also - those of you that can bring any sort of portable source, please do. It currently looks like we'll have more amps than sources, plus you might want to hear the portaphiles and other amps out of your own equipment.

Btw, I've had the portaphile V2 burning in for several days now, and it just keeps getting better and better. It's too bad that the other amp vendors that indicated they might send out equipment haven't done so. I sent out reminder notices to them later last week/earlier this week to no avail. Oh well, we'll still have a worthwhile representation just from what some of us own.

Cheers!
Dan

Jul 30, 2005 at 1:00 AM Post #89 of 134
Dan,
Good news. I will be there at the meet. The project deadline got postpon for two weeks. Do you mind sending me the direction? I can bring portable sources (Sony D-EJ01, and my Sony D-E900).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back