iFi audio Pro iDSD (Official) - NEW Firmware - MQA and more.
Dec 9, 2021 at 7:51 AM Post #1,951 of 2,186
Last edited:
Dec 10, 2021 at 2:09 AM Post #1,952 of 2,186
Is there an iFI repair facility in the US? I haven't bought an iDSD yet, but service options are something I consider when buying electronics.

Dec 10, 2021 at 12:22 PM Post #1,953 of 2,186
Is there an iFI repair facility in the US? I haven't bought an iDSD yet, but service options are something I consider when buying electronics.

Our office happens to be in your neck of the woods! We do repairs there.

Dec 19, 2021 at 7:20 AM Post #1,955 of 2,186
Hi, I just want to ask if the pro idsd is an MQA decoder?

Dec 19, 2021 at 8:19 AM Post #1,956 of 2,186
Dec 19, 2021 at 8:40 AM Post #1,957 of 2,186
Dec 19, 2021 at 8:46 AM Post #1,958 of 2,186
Thanks buddy :)
As I can read in your signature, you already have the ifi Pro iCan.
At first I only had the iCAN and was too stingy to buy the iDSD ...
For this I have bought countless other devices, tested them, and mostly resold them at a loss at money...
:deadhorse:

At some point then, I got a good offer for the iDSD, and then I hit it right away.
I haven't regretted it and have never thought about a new AMP or DAC since then!
I can say, i realy love my ifi Stack!

Dec 19, 2021 at 10:23 AM Post #1,959 of 2,186
I have the new iCAN Pro Signature device for sale in the classifieds if anyone is interested. Absolutely great device that drives the Susvara very very well. I’d love to keep it but have two other amps in my rack currently with an Enleum 23r arriving Monday so I have to move something. Hope someone here who can really appreciate the sound of these higher end ifi devices can enjoy it.

Dec 19, 2021 at 11:26 AM Post #1,960 of 2,186
I have the new iCAN Pro Signature device for sale in the classifieds if anyone is interested. Absolutely great device that drives the Susvara very very well. I’d love to keep it but have two other amps in my rack currently with an Enleum 23r arriving Monday so I have to move something. Hope someone here who can really appreciate the sound of these higher end ifi devices can enjoy it.
You building around the Susvara's?

Dec 19, 2021 at 8:06 PM Post #1,961 of 2,186
As I can read in your signature, you already have the ifi Pro iCan.
At first I only had the iCAN and was too stingy to buy the iDSD ...
For this I have bought countless other devices, tested them, and mostly resold them at a loss at money...
:deadhorse:

At some point then, I got a good offer for the iDSD, and then I hit it right away.
I haven't regretted it and have never thought about a new AMP or DAC since then!
I can say, i realy love my ifi Stack!
An amazing stack IMHO, powerful and versatile.

Dec 26, 2021 at 11:47 AM Post #1,962 of 2,186
Just checking for updates to see if anyone has tried the iPower Elite with their iDSD Pro. I'm debating getting one, but don't see many reviews for it.

Dec 26, 2021 at 11:58 AM Post #1,963 of 2,186
Just checking for updates to see if anyone has tried the iPower Elite with their iDSD Pro. I'm debating getting one, but don't see many reviews for it.
In my experience, the iDSD Pro benefits from power improvements more than the iCan Pro. I use the iPower Elite and SupaNova power cable with my iDSD Pro, and get a corresponding blacker background and snappier transients as a result.

Dec 26, 2021 at 1:50 PM Post #1,964 of 2,186
In my experience, the iDSD Pro benefits from power improvements more than the iCan Pro. I use the iPower Elite and SupaNova power cable with my iDSD Pro, and get a corresponding blacker background and snappier transients as a result.
The new Signature series both use the iPower Elite and the iCAN benefits greatly from it in my setup. I’ve owned both the original and the new Signature line and I find them to be Different enough to warrant the upgrade.

Dec 27, 2021 at 12:48 PM Post #1,965 of 2,186

Congratulations on the Enleum! I'm getting one in January and it will be paired with our Pro iDSD Signature.

The 23r will be the only non iFi amp I have in the house, and that says something :wink:

My Pro iCAN Signature will be paired with our Neo iDSD instead!

You building around the Susvara's?

Truly summit-fi set-up. So excited for it!

An amazing stack IMHO, powerful and versatile.

Indeed it is!

The new Signature series both use the iPower Elite and the iCAN benefits greatly from it in my setup. I’ve owned both the original and the new Signature line and I find them to be Different enough to warrant the upgrade.

Thanks, all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back