If you could only own *one* headphone, which GRADO model would it be ?
Feb 4, 2011 at 8:45 PM Post #31 of 53

Quote:
Quote:
I was being serious. stock SR80i. and even if i get bored, sure i can mod them with coconuts and damp them with mildew

I was directing that more toward this thread in general. What do you think people are going to pick? The most expensive in the bunch.

what people might not know is: they have to buy the headphone from their own pocket before going to the island!

Feb 5, 2011 at 10:47 PM Post #32 of 53
I'd take my HF2's, a Hifiman HM801, a bagful of 32G SDHC cards, some energizer batteries, and Jessica Alba. I dont need no stinkin virgins
rolleyes.gif

Feb 5, 2011 at 11:25 PM Post #33 of 53

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I was being serious. stock SR80i. and even if i get bored, sure i can mod them with coconuts and damp them with mildew

I was directing that more toward this thread in general. What do you think people are going to pick? The most expensive in the bunch.

what people might not know is: they have to buy the headphone from their own pocket before going to the island!

^^ mcfrogger..LOL

Feb 5, 2011 at 11:31 PM Post #34 of 53
Quote:
In production: RS-1
Out of production but reasonable: HF-2
Out of production, expensive and hard to find: HP-2

What he said. I would like to give the MS-Pro a try someday though.

Feb 6, 2011 at 11:37 PM Post #39 of 53
I would definitly go for 1 virgin and all the grados, problem solved for me. i get to choose the virgin right?
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yep - you can take whatever source/dac/amp combination you want, but only one headphone. And 12 virgins.

Can I drop the Grado for an extra virgin?

No - the rule is simple - you can either have all the Grados and one virgin or 12 virgins and one Grado. Man, its tough educating you young people on the harsh realities of life on an island paradise.

Feb 6, 2011 at 11:39 PM Post #40 of 53
Not on the list but I'd somehow try to sneak my HF-2s to this island! If I had to pick among those, I'd have to take the Sr-225 or the Ms-Pro

Feb 7, 2011 at 3:36 AM Post #41 of 53

No, upon arriving at the island you will find yourself sucked into a game of dungeons and dragons which will last until your dying day.
You were told there would be virgins, so here you are, enjoy the 20 sided dice. (To any D&D players on the forum, I only kid, I promise)

Quote:
I would definitly go for 1 virgin and all the grados, problem solved for me. i get to choose the virgin right?
rolleyes.gif

Feb 7, 2011 at 3:45 AM Post #42 of 53

Quote:
No, upon arriving at the island you were told there would be virgins, so here you are, enjoy the 20 sided dice. 

OMG! Let me go to thy island! I would wave my mighty esx-calliper and save those virgins from the evil sorcerer!

Quote:
(To any D&D players on the forum, I only kid, I promise)

Oh darn!  ><

Feb 7, 2011 at 9:35 AM Post #43 of 53
Lol 
biggrin.gif
I think the virgin and the crapload of Grados are allready with me on the boat to the island hehe. So the dungeons and dragons have to wait to the virgin gets old and the Grados have fallen apart
very_evil_smiley.gif

Quote:
No, upon arriving at the island you will find yourself sucked into a game of dungeons and dragons which will last until your dying day.
You were told there would be virgins, so here you are, enjoy the 20 sided dice. (To any D&D players on the forum, I only kid, I promise)

Quote:
rolleyes.gif

Feb 7, 2011 at 7:22 PM Post #44 of 53
does the virgin come with the grado, or vice versa? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back