IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Jan 20, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #2,777 of 2,837
Help
I'm so tired of trying to find the right tips for my fit ears 334 with this IEM.

do u ave any suggestions , my ears must be a bit out of the ordinary , especially the right one .

When I get a good seal the balance is great and I like them but it never last for long especially if I'm working . So give me some tips to look at and buy , and here's the big question . Give them to mirical and let them do them as customs .
What are your thoughts , and do u know of a company who would do a silicon reshell , that would give the best comfort and isolation I think.

Help please
Thank you

Jan 27, 2013 at 1:27 PM Post #2,779 of 2,837
OK, so I am thinking of getting my Triple.fi 10 Pros remolded by Fisher. On the other hand, I don't wanna spend 100 € if I couldn't get a significant SQ improvement and a bigger soundstage. From the guys that got their Triple.fis remolded, what is the change in sound, compared to stock earbuds? Also, how do they fit the custom molds for the cable? Do they make the molds according to the cable that is supplied with the stock earphones or do they make it so that you can use any cable you want on the custom molds after getting it back?

Thanks,
-J

Mar 7, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #2,781 of 2,837
Mar 7, 2013 at 5:44 PM Post #2,782 of 2,837
Mar 20, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #2,784 of 2,837
 Just sent my Triplefi10s into Fisher on tuesday, and it sounds like they're already going after it. 

anyone else had issues with the tip of the universal fit triplefi10s breaking off? this is the 2nd time that has happened and it was the last straw for me when UE wouldn't replace it... I'm VERY interested to see how these sound. Ive heard mixed reviews but at this point it seemed worth it.... I'm getting nervous though - I am a full time musician and I don't know how much longer I can go without them.... i'm using shure 425s and i REALLY miss my UEs... the 425s sound too harsh and a bit dry...

Mar 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM Post #2,786 of 2,837
Quote:
 Just sent my Triplefi10s into Fisher on tuesday, and it sounds like they're already going after it. 

anyone else had issues with the tip of the universal fit triplefi10s breaking off? this is the 2nd time that has happened and it was the last straw for me when UE wouldn't replace it... I'm VERY interested to see how these sound. Ive heard mixed reviews but at this point it seemed worth it.... I'm getting nervous though - I am a full time musician and I don't know how much longer I can go without them.... i'm using shure 425s and i REALLY miss my UEs... the 425s sound too harsh and a bit dry...

Hehe... you sound like a TF10 junkie going thru withdrawals and getting an artificial fix from your Shure 425s. You'll make it buddy... one day at at time... it does get better.

I'm curious to see how your turn out because I'm most likely gonna send my TF10s in in to Fisher Audio for re-shelling too next month.

As to the TF10's nozzles breaking off... can't say I've ever had that happen to me. And I've really pinched down, twisted hard, and yanked off some stubborn Comply foam tips to get them off the nozzles too. 

Mar 25, 2013 at 3:31 PM Post #2,787 of 2,837
Quote:
Hehe... you sound like a TF10 junkie going thru withdrawals and getting an artificial fix from your Shure 425s. You'll make it buddy... one day at at time... it does get better.

I'm curious to see how your turn out because I'm most likely gonna send my TF10s in in to Fisher Audio for re-shelling too next month.

As to the TF10's nozzles breaking off... can't say I've ever had that happen to me. And I've really pinched down, twisted hard, and yanked off some stubborn Comply foam tips to get them off the nozzles too. 

It's true, I am! these headphones changed my way of hearing if you will. Yeah, this is my second pair of the nozzles breaking! I ONLY used comply foam, I never got a good seal with the rubbers... I figured that might be why... Ill update when I get them - I've been looking to get customs for a while... hoping for JH audio 11s or something similar, and when it broke, I was sad, but so excited - especially when I can consider this a company expense...  but when I saw the cost of these, I couldn't refuse that! Ill keep you updated on how it goes! Ive been pushing everybody I talk to towards custom molds for quality and isolation on stage, but because my TF10s worked so well I never jumped myself... until now!

Mar 31, 2013 at 5:57 AM Post #2,788 of 2,837
I'm thinking of doing this as a last call before selling my triple-fi 10's. Do they ship to Europe and how will the "return process/remolding" be like? Any European out there sitting on the answer?

Best regards.
Anton Ivehed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back