IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Oct 17, 2010 at 7:20 PM Post #2,251 of 2,837

Quote:
Unfortunately I am not a very imaginative person. I will probably just go with plain black, even though I promised myself and my wife that I wouldn't.

Don't do that.

I, Kunlun the infallible, will help you.

You will order transparent acrylic of a dark color, be it dark grey transparent (smoke), dark blue transparent or dark red transparent. This will look classy and tasteful, yet distinctive and special and will be very well received by your wife.

You will take my excellent advice if you wish to increase both your own happiness as well as the well-being of those close to you. 

Oct 17, 2010 at 7:55 PM Post #2,252 of 2,837
I figured out what I am gonna do. My order will go out tomorrow. Hopefully, Inearz will be able to do what I want.

Oct 18, 2010 at 3:47 AM Post #2,255 of 2,837

Quote:
I figured out what I am gonna do. My order will go out tomorrow. Hopefully, Inearz will be able to do what I want.

Excellent call.  You made the right decision.  To ignore Kunlun!  
tongue.gif

Oct 25, 2010 at 9:50 PM Post #2,262 of 2,837
Hey, i live in Singapore, do you think it will be faster if i go through UM or InEarz? Stereo, a dealer for UM in Singapore, estimates a 5 weeks turnaround time. From the info they gave me, it seems like they charge $7.50 for delivery, which i presume is in the US only. How much would i have to pay to deliver to Singapore?

Oct 27, 2010 at 9:26 AM Post #2,263 of 2,837
Wow! They look like Westone quality. Are the pins the same as the Westone ES3 cable? I might have to get one from you Kaysen.

Quote:
new pic of the new cords 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back