IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Dec 17, 2009 at 5:15 AM Post #691 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not sure what kind of explanation you require. In manufacturing things, stuff happens and sometimes defects slip through the cracks. What matters most is that it gets fixed to your liking, which Kaysen assured would happen. What are you looking for, the name of whoever inspected yours?
smily_headphones1.gif

Careful that you don't sound too much like a shill.

I'm looking for answers from InEarz to my questions. Thus far, they've provided none. None in this thread and none via PM. Perhaps Kaysen is overworked between customer service and quality control and that's why both seem to be lacking.

Dec 17, 2009 at 5:47 AM Post #694 of 2,837
He might have passed that post.. InEarZ responded and said they would do whatever was needed to make it right.

What questions did you ask??

Anyways, lets get back on track here.. fisher hearing is a company that can make custom IEM's and remolds for $80 and in the USA. Mine are on the way. I hope things work out for everyone. We've seen some great work and I'm exited.

Dec 17, 2009 at 6:01 PM Post #696 of 2,837
An update on my situation. I got an email from Kaysen this morning regarding my refit. I will overnight them to Fisher and they will make the changes based on my description of the discomfort in the right ear. This seems like it will go very smoothly. The refit situation is the main reason I went with fisher instead of UM. I didn't want to hve to endure week long shipping times to correct fit. Fisher has been VERY helpful through the whole process from impression problems I had, to now the refit. They also apologized for the cord issue and will include that with the refit monitor. A+ service from Kaysen and the folks at Fisher.

Dec 17, 2009 at 7:03 PM Post #697 of 2,837
what cord issue dickens?

and ya kobayashi, email there REAL email address (Kaysen emailed me twice this morning) or call the always answered phone number. hoping they respond to a forum post or PM isn't best, as they only sometimes come here.. the actual business email would be much wiser

Dec 17, 2009 at 9:17 PM Post #701 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow, looks really nice. What color is that? Gold?

I'm pretty sure its just clear, just the white balance from the lighting is making the rest of the picture warm-toned.

Dec 17, 2009 at 10:54 PM Post #703 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by mistertomlinson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't think of any other monitor company that actually has an employee frequently visiting an online forum to help. I sure wish UM offered this kind of support. :/

JH Audio, Shure, Westone, Head-Direct, Etymotic and Ultimate Ears to name a few.

I alert a lot of companies to the fame that the don't realize that they are receiving.

Dec 17, 2009 at 11:08 PM Post #705 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmmm, actually the idea of trans gold is really tempting.

I think solid gold would look a lot better. I have a feeling trans gold would turn out to look like off-yellowish maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back