IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Nov 19, 2009 at 3:22 AM Post #106 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by InEarZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
InEarZ by:Fisher Hearing Technologies Inc
241 North Country Club Rd.
Suite 1017
Lake Mary, FL 32746

Make sure you include what color you want, cord color, and your address and phone number, Write call for cc info and we will call before we ship them.

Is it possible to get some pictures of a very dark translucent black? thanks!

Nov 19, 2009 at 3:35 AM Post #107 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by jvida /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Definitely not how Shure would do it, but we don't need to turn this into a graphic design thread.

haha xD don't worry. Just teasing you. Credit to you for the logo =)

Nov 19, 2009 at 3:53 AM Post #108 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by danman81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it possible to get some pictures of a very dark translucent black? thanks!

I'm going with translucent black. Think I'm going for this shade:

P1010284.jpg

As opposed to their stock shade:

l_0e33254fa9c244b19569ba1de8452481.jpg

Little more sleek. The UE logo doesn't hurt either.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 19, 2009 at 4:17 AM Post #109 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by jvida /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Should have mine back on Friday or Saturday, so I'll let you know how they sound.

I'm also waiting with anticipation for this one.

Nov 19, 2009 at 7:35 AM Post #110 of 2,837
Will the pricing change anytime? My work contract ended last month and I'm living on savings until I can find another job. Your price right now is perfect for struggling musicians like me who can't normally afford custom stuff. I understand you guys need to make some profit at the same time. Thx!

Nov 19, 2009 at 4:21 PM Post #112 of 2,837
InEarz, my impressions are made and i am going to send out my triple.fi's and the impressions to your office today. do you also do just a solid black? also, whats that imprinting done on your inearz, besides the words "inearz"?

Nov 19, 2009 at 5:29 PM Post #114 of 2,837
Why doesn't anyone go with the stock cable for the triple.fi's when getting them reshelled? there are many posts in this forum saying that they sound better with the stock and not the custom ue cable

Nov 19, 2009 at 5:41 PM Post #115 of 2,837
I have both of the cables, and, they all sound the same. I doubt there'll be any difference when talking about stock cables, just imagination or placebo effect. The custom cables are much more flexible, and softer, which is great for portable use, which the TF10's one is stiff and will harden after a short time.

Nov 19, 2009 at 6:18 PM Post #116 of 2,837
Sounds like the line up to get these done is getting to be long lol. I just got my impressions this morning and will send them out. Mine will take a while to get there though unless I expedite the shipping a bit. I'm just so impatient.

PS, if anybody is in Wa State the place that did my impressions only charged me $20. Amazing deal if you ask me and the guy seemed very knowledgeable about what I needed the impressions for.

Now I gotta make some quick decisions. What are the major drawbacks to totally clear shells?

Nov 19, 2009 at 6:23 PM Post #117 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by pseudohippy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now I gotta make some quick decisions. What are the major drawbacks to totally clear shells?

They yellow over time even with assiduous cleaning methods, and will probably be gross-looking after a couple of years.

Nov 19, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #119 of 2,837
f00fighters, first off I like the review, the look and the price, thanks for the information. I do have a question, which would seem a concern, although I could be wrong. From the pictures you posted it appears to me that the cable plug, which plugs into the housing is on a small post and the housing does not have a recessed female connection, am I right or wrong? The reason I ask is that with a recess on the housing, it would put less strain on the actual connector plug.

Here is an example of the recess I speak of:

DSCN0097.jpg

Nov 19, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #120 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by pseudohippy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds like the line up to get these done is getting to be long lol. I just got my impressions this morning and will send them out. Mine will take a while to get there though unless I expedite the shipping a bit. I'm just so impatient.

PS, if anybody is in Wa State the place that did my impressions only charged me $20 and did a free hearing test. Amazing deal if you ask me and the guy seemed very knowledgeable about what I needed the impressions for.

Next day'ing with USPS is only $17.50, if you cram them in their flat rate envelope. I'm impatient too. I next day'ed them and included a next day return label for them. WAAAAY cheaper than FedEx or UPS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back