IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Nov 25, 2009 at 10:40 PM Post #226 of 2,837
frown.gif

I gotta leave at 9.30am on Friday so chances are I won't receive on time. That'd save me some bucks for express shipping though lol.

Nov 25, 2009 at 11:35 PM Post #228 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by InEarZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whats stopping you?
smile.gif

Ear mold impressions are pretty expensive, and shipping back and forth between the US and Australia could get costly if I need remoulds.....

But I'd kill for a pair of Westone 3s reshelled with a detachable cable.

Nov 26, 2009 at 12:24 AM Post #229 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ear mold impressions are pretty expensive, and shipping back and forth between the US and Australia could get costly if I need remoulds.....

But I'd kill for a pair of Westone 3s reshelled with a detachable cable.

Try to contact Unique Melody. There are based in China which is probably closer to Australia than the US and you will save on shipping. You can also order a detachable Westone ES cable from them and it will fit your remold. I sent some iems to Unique Melody and then about a week after, I heard of Fisher Hearing. It would have been cheaper to have my iems remolded and shipped by Fisher Hearing but it's too late now.
frown.gif

Nov 26, 2009 at 3:07 AM Post #231 of 2,837
I like the Sure logo smaller like that. They look better this time. I hope they fit better for you. I really like the blue color you posted. I think I may go for that one if I get my Sleeks done by Fisher. First I need to get my 530's though. Its going to be long wait until friday.

Nov 26, 2009 at 3:20 AM Post #233 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So anyone got the tracking number from them? I haven't received mine
frown.gif

Ya, I had them send me the tracking # for mine.

Nov 26, 2009 at 4:20 AM Post #237 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by pseudohippy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I got the tracking. Looks like you got left out. Sorry bout that one. They are gone until monday also I assume.

They might have shipped mine but forgot to send me the tracking number. Last time when I bought the cable from them, the same thing happened.

Nov 26, 2009 at 4:22 AM Post #238 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They might have shipped mine but forgot to send me the tracking number. Last time when I bought the cable from them, the same thing happen.

Same here, first time around.

Nov 27, 2009 at 3:16 AM Post #240 of 2,837
I wonder if a re-shelled triple fi.10 sounds similar to the UE10's? Getting mine done soon, hopefully they sound and fit awesome. Chose to custom the triple fi's because they will NOT stay in my ears for more than 20 minutes but they sound awesome and my se530's feel like customs already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back