IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Nov 24, 2009 at 3:33 AM Post #211 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by InEarZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We did receive Danman81 and they are being process as we speak.

As for the UE 5EB the dynamic speaker is closed off and in the picture it looks like all you would have to do is tube it. Which is fine. UE made a cover the has a port on it so that it is dual bored.

If you're doing certain dynamics now, would you consider doing the NuForce NE-8's?

Nov 25, 2009 at 4:01 AM Post #212 of 2,837
So, anybody get their IEM's back yet? Sounds like we should have a lot of good feedback soon. I sent mine back right away because of the poor seal. I should have my re-remolds back tomorrow though, so hopefully I'll be able to give some better feedback soon.

I ended up making some changes. I decided to go with the silver cable. I didn't really like the black one all that much. It was really flimsy compared to my stock SE530 cable. Kim said the silver one is thicker, so we'll see how it compares.

Also, I took the transparent black a couple shades lighter. Trying to go for this:
Round2color.jpg

instead of what I had before:
DSC_0015-1.jpg

I'll post new pics and review when I get them.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Nov 25, 2009 at 5:04 AM Post #214 of 2,837
Im hoping for the same thing tomorrow. Then maybe get them overnighted and get them on friday at work. Thats the hope anyhow but anything can happen still. Im really looking forward to this but Im afraid while ive been into hi fi my whole life Im not much of a reviewer and my hearing isnt what it used to be anyhow. I dont get into all the talk and nuances, I just like what I like.

Nov 25, 2009 at 5:09 AM Post #215 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by pseudohippy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im really looking forward to this but Im afraid while ive been into hi fi my whole life Im not much of a reviewer and my hearing isnt what it used to be anyhow. I dont get into all the talk and nuances, I just like what I like.

Same here. I'm just a worship leader that needs good sound on stage.
smily_headphones1.gif
It'd be easier if I had my old stock SE530's to compare to. Gonna be tough to remember what they sounded like.

Nov 25, 2009 at 5:17 AM Post #216 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by kobayashi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good news. I'll keep this thread updated with pics of my 5EBs when received.

OT/

No you won't, you're banned.

biggrin.gif

Nov 25, 2009 at 5:54 AM Post #217 of 2,837
Uh oh...Anyways does anyone think it would be worth it do this with the Phonak PFEs since it would have to be without the filters and might be too much if you are sensitive to highs like myself. Or can something else be used as a filter? The PFE filters get clogged up too easy to set into the mold.

pseudohippy right now its just a dream, but I might be interested in the place you got your impressions someday.

Nov 25, 2009 at 7:11 PM Post #220 of 2,837
Thank you very much InearZ. Customer service is most important to me and you have been fantastic.

Im all paid up ya'll and I am having them overnighted to me so hopefully Ill get them on Friday. I dont have a good camera so the pictures might not be up to par like the others Ive seen but Ill do my best. Just crossing the fingers for a good fit the first time. Yipee, Im stoked!

Nov 25, 2009 at 10:21 PM Post #222 of 2,837
fisher hearing has just finished my TF10 reshell and emailed me pictures. Can you guys take a look at them? does the build quality look weird to anyone, especially the blue side?

Nov 25, 2009 at 10:27 PM Post #223 of 2,837
I don't see anything wrong, except the faceplate on the blue side. Looks like a scratch or something?

InEarZ, do you have some teasing pics for me?
biggrin.gif

@edit: Does anyone know if UPS work on Thanksgiving? If not, then the overnight or one-day shipping won't work for me cos I have to leave the town early on Friday.

Nov 25, 2009 at 10:35 PM Post #225 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@edit: Does anyone know if UPS work on Thanksgiving? If not, then the overnight or one-day shipping won't work for me cos I have to leave the town early on Friday.

InearZ told me I would get them on friday as UPS doesn not work tomorrow. But I have not checked personally. Im good with friday so Im lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back