IEM Question
Oct 22, 2006 at 10:32 PM Post #62 of 62
Heh, okay, I guess we got a little derailed.... letsee...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastercheif
I will be listing to these on a 80GB iPod, and I have a chu-moy, altough I really dont think a IEM in this range will need it. I like a rich sound, and bass is not on the top of my list of important headphone charactaristics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastercheif
Well, mostly classic rock such as The Beatles, The Who, Pink Floyd ETC. But I also will trough some other things at it such as some Kayne West, or some random artist like that. Like I said, im not looking for a bass heavy can, I like em' nice a nuetral.

Well, I think I'd have to agree with the other posters who recommended the E4c. I'd also consider the Etymotics ER4P/S. I personally think the Etys are the better IEM, but I use the E4c because of its ergonomics and I like its presentation better.

I don't think I'm as anti-super.fi 5 Pro as some other people in this thread - but I do have to say when I owned them, I was disappointed by their excessive bass, which overpowered the mids, as well as the non-existant treble. I can't really recommend them much either, especially since the UM2 is so much better in so many ways.

Anyway, good luck!

Best,

-Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back