IEM for clarity and BASS
Nov 19, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #16 of 21
MH1C is really crazy value. Something so cheap ($30) can be almost on par with the GR07 which cost so much more. I don't think you can even find something better else in this pricerange.

Nov 19, 2012 at 12:22 AM Post #17 of 21
The MH1C are getting a lot of attention on here, because of the one review?  Were they pretty much unknown before this review?  They seem like a one-off miracle considering everything else Sony puts out in the same price range is mediocre at best.  Kind of confused as to why this Sony pair is so vastly superior to everything else Sony puts out in the budget category.

Nov 19, 2012 at 12:27 AM Post #18 of 21
You can't just judge one iem just by comparing it to the company that makes them. You should try to listen to it. At $30, it is an absolute steal. I was skeptical at first when i read the reviews but now i know why are they getting all these attention. CAUSE IT IS REALLY THAT AWESOME! =)

Nov 19, 2012 at 12:27 AM Post #19 of 21
The MH1C are getting a lot of attention on here, because of the one review?  Were they pretty much unknown before this review?  They seem like a one-off miracle considering everything else Sony puts out in the same price range is mediocre at best.  Kind of confused as to why this Sony pair is so vastly superior to everything else Sony puts out in the budget category.

there are now lots of reviews that confirm that they do sound good
they are popular because they're arent too many budget iems that ear rave reviews like them

Nov 19, 2012 at 12:28 AM Post #20 of 21
Ive come to realize what I am going to suggest is taboo on these forums. 

But if you want punchy bass with inline controls, Skullcandy Heavy Medals will work for you.

I have owned a pair of Skullcandy Titans, which have broken, and I can say the quality of the sound isnt half bad as long as you dont use them at full volume. And you cant beat their warranty

Before anyone bashes me I use a pair of V-Moda Crossfade LP2s, I dont care for skullcandy since these forums have revealed such names as V-Moda, Sennheiser, and Audio Technica 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back