Ice Cream
Oct 2, 2007 at 1:24 PM Post #16 of 72
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!!!

Double chocolate almond...my favorite. Probably my most favorite ice cream shop is Cold Stone Creamery....gotta have it!
wink.gif

Oct 2, 2007 at 2:12 PM Post #19 of 72
Raspberry Ripple

Oct 2, 2007 at 4:15 PM Post #21 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by feh1325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
kulfi > ice cream

my favorite kulfi is pista
favorite ice cream would have to be strawberry sherbet

lactose intolerant...so...that doesn't help

Kulfi is definitely the better of the two.

We have a store up here called Hotlicks Homemade Ice-Cream with the best ice-cream, bar none. Sometimes they'll make a limited batch of a new flavor and if you miss it, that may very well be the last time it is made. However, the Ginger flavor that they sell is easily my favorite flavor here in the US. That or Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake flavor.

If I'm in India, I'm either hounding for Chocolate Mastani (Indian milkshake), Pista Kulfi, or Watermelon Ice-cream.

Oct 2, 2007 at 10:32 PM Post #29 of 72
Damnit my city fails.

We don't have any good 'special' ice-cream places.
The only places we have here are Wendys (Wendys doesnt do burgers and stuff like it does over there, it does stuff like shakes and ice-creams) which isn't that good and New Zealand Natural, which is good. But up in Nelson they have an awesome place called Penguinos that has real Italian Gelato. Mmm its so good...

They have the apple-pie ice-cream too, and the green tea ice-cream.

Mmm I think I might get an ice-cream maker to see if I can make this yummy sounding cookie-dough ice-cream...

Oct 2, 2007 at 10:37 PM Post #30 of 72
I need to re-incorporate ice cream into my diet. I miss my rocky road et al...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back