Ice Cream
Oct 2, 2007 at 6:44 AM Post #2 of 72
ME ME ME!!!

My favourite flavour is good 'ole french vanilla, mostly because we don't have all the yummy flavours you americans do
frown.gif

We have no Oreo ice-cream, no cookie dough...
But we do have this awesome brand called Kalinchi gold that is just AWESOME. It tastes SO good, its all creamy and mmm, but its hardcore expensive so I don't have it often.

Sadly, the only ice-cream in the freezer right now that we have is quite old, and has gone hard and icky
frown.gif

Oct 2, 2007 at 7:46 AM Post #5 of 72
It's not technically ice cream, but my favorite is frozen custard with raspberry and peach topping. mmm mm good.

Oct 2, 2007 at 9:16 AM Post #7 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by feh1325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
kulfi > ice cream

my favorite kulfi is pista
favorite ice cream would have to be strawberry sherbet

lactose intolerant...so...that doesn't help

Kulfi? Looks cool. Wonder if it can be bought here...

Oct 2, 2007 at 9:20 AM Post #8 of 72
Green Tea, followed by Strawberry, Pralines and Cream, and Ben N Jerry's Americone Dream.

Oct 2, 2007 at 12:50 PM Post #13 of 72
Years ago when Ben & Jerry's was still Ben & Jerry's (
rolleyes.gif
)- they had a trial flavor called "Mom's Apple Pie". It was real pieces of dutch apple pie broken up into french vanilla with bits of caramel and they didn't skimp on the pie part either. It was sooo- good with all the pieces of crust and sliced baked apples. Then, without warning, it was gone and I never saw it again. I have since had other similar apple-pie-in-vanilla attempts- but so far, nothing has even come close to that early B&J flavor.
frown.gif

Oct 2, 2007 at 1:00 PM Post #14 of 72
Cookie Dough ice cream is indeed great! Neopolitan is also good. My personal favorite, though, goes to Goodberry's banana frozen custard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back