iBasso T3 with Monster Turbine Pros
Jul 19, 2010 at 9:44 PM Post #2 of 6
Although I haven't heard the T3 I am seriously contemplating getting one as well. I currently have the Monster Turbine Pro Coppers and have noticed that they do really like the extra power an amp provides. The sound as whole seems to open up more and really "feel" better. There is a noticeable improvement when using my Little Dot mkII with the Coppers however, that amp is a tube one and therefore is a bit too noisy for iem's. The bump in sound quality is very, very nice however I can't listen for too long as the crackling and clicking from the amp begins to bother me.

Jul 20, 2010 at 2:52 AM Post #3 of 6

Although I haven't heard the T3 I am seriously contemplating getting one as well. I currently have the Monster Turbine Pro Coppers and have noticed that they do really like the extra power an amp provides. The sound as whole seems to open up more and really "feel" better. There is a noticeable improvement when using my Little Dot mkII with the Coppers however, that amp is a tube one and therefore is a bit too noisy for iem's. The bump in sound quality is very, very nice however I can't listen for too long as the crackling and clicking from the amp begins to bother me.

Thanks for the response...

What is the clicking and crackling of the amp that you are referring to? I've never had an amp before..

Jul 20, 2010 at 12:51 PM Post #5 of 6
The clicking and crackling is sound from my power source I believe that is only audible when listening at very low volume levels and when using highly sensitive IEM's. This is somewhat normal on tube amps I would have to say. It should not be an issue on a solid state amp that is designed for iem's like the T3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back