iBasso released it,they named it Toucan
Jul 7, 2010 at 5:40 AM Post #4 of 37
looks nice too!

Jul 7, 2010 at 10:39 AM Post #7 of 37
I wish they'd use better fonts for the logo thing, it just doesn't look write, looks cheap in my opinion. :)

Jul 7, 2010 at 11:26 AM Post #8 of 37
Looks very nice indeed, do you guys recon it could drive an HD 600 adequately? I currently use an Essence STX but i want to give them some more juice. Since i'm also looking for a portable amp for my HD 25's, this could be the perfect amp if it could drive both 'phones.

Jul 7, 2010 at 3:26 PM Post #11 of 37

Quote:
I wish they'd use better fonts for the logo thing, it just doesn't look write, looks cheap in my opinion. :)

haha "look write". I think it looks okay not the best, there's always something wrong with any product. Atleast they didn't make it colorful like a rainbow, I think I can deal with bad text.

Jul 7, 2010 at 10:40 PM Post #12 of 37

Quote:
Looks very nice indeed, do you guys recon it could drive an HD 600 adequately? I currently use an Essence STX but i want to give them some more juice. Since i'm also looking for a portable amp for my HD 25's, this could be the perfect amp if it could drive both 'phones.

I don't feel anyone has bought it yet, to make any comments.

Jul 7, 2010 at 10:49 PM Post #13 of 37
YAY! Already another incompatible format with the previously existing 'standard' for portable balanced devices!

Jul 7, 2010 at 10:58 PM Post #14 of 37
With a beak that big the Toucan must have excellent "balance" to stand on two feet. (sorry, just had to
ksc75smile.gif
)

Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back